Miami Dolphins to open drive-in theater at Hard Rock Stadium

I used to like the drive in when I was a kid.  There was one when I was really little in Blasdell.  They eventually tore it down, and put up a Hills Dept. Store.  If Miami wants to do it, why not?  I don’t understand how they are going to protect their turf, but it’s Ross’s money.

34 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I used to like the drive in when I was a kid.  There was one when I was really little in Blasdell.  They eventually tore it down, and put up a Hills Dept. Store.  If Miami wants to do it, why not?  I don’t understand how they are going to protect their turf, but it’s Ross’s money.

A ship load of plywood.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/27/2020 at 11:52 AM, cage said:

Thats an interesting idea.  This could certainly bring drive-in movies back at a larger scale.  I like it

In Japan, they use the parking lots for shopping malls as drive in theaters after the malls close.  Also works imho.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/27/2020 at 11:11 AM, chris heff said:

Why not just stay home and watch a movie? I’m guessing the picture on my television is better than a screen a couple of hundred feet away. Although the sound system in my car is pretty good, the one in my home is better. I can pause the movie if I need to use facilities, I’m certain facilities are nicer in my house. I can also order any kind of food online. I don’t get it.

novelty, for those who like that.

Those big screens are very very sharp UHD look to them. Like in New Era it is very clear and sharp.

Edited by cba fan