Dan Orlovsky just did AFCE QB rankings on ESPN. Had Allen at #3!

Its all click bait. There is zero content right now in the sports world so editors are having their media personalities discuss/write about things that rile up the masses. 

I’m so nauseated by power rankings and QB rankings. How many of these geniuses had SF in the Super Bowl and Lamar Jackson the MVP this time last year?

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

100%. 
Tua flashed just enough potential in college to not make this a laughable ranking. 

He barely flashed, if you ask me.  Nice kid.  I hope he makes it.  But I think he was just another great college QB whose skills will not translate to the NFL.  There's been a lot of 'em.

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

How is Josh better?

Id put Allen better as a playmaker.

Darnold is the much better pure passer. 

If you combined the two, you'd probably have one of the best QBs to ever play the game, IMO. 

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

To be Honest, Darnold and Allen are 1a and 1b. Obviously im hoping Darnold gets better, and with an improved OL i think he will. But to say Tua is better than Allen is riduculous. I do admit that the Bills will win the division, the Jets and Dolphins will battle for the 2nd spot, but with the Jets having the 2nd hardest schedule i think the Dolphins take the 2nd spot. All hail the Pats being last. I wouldnt be surprised if the Pats go 0-6 in the division.

How has he been ruined? He went 6-2 at the end of the season with a garbage OL. With a revamped OL i think he will flourish.

Adam Gase is a terrible head coach and that Jets team scream dysfunction with not wanting Bell and signing him to a huge contract.

Ruined is probably strong, he is doing well in spite of the GM and HC. IMO he would be a better QB in a better situation. The Jets don't really come off as stable, and again, I think Gase is an awful awful HC and leader of a team

7 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

If you combined the two, you'd probably have one of the best QBs to ever play the game, IMO. 

Adam Gase is a terrible head coach and that Jets team scream dysfunction with not wanting Bell and signing him to a huge contract.

Ruined is probably strong, he is doing well in spite of the GM and HC. IMO he would be a better QB in a better situation. The Jets don't really come off as stable, and again, I think Gase is an awful awful HC and leader of a team

I miss the 2BillsDrive vets, these idiots are coming off as unknowing...

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I would bet you a lot of money Tua will have a better nfl career than Stidham (assuming he can stay healthy).  Of course no one knows for sure but it’s not really a stretch to think that.

and it’s funny when Chris Simms or Jordan Palmer gives positive stuff about Allen, no posters try to put down their careers, ?

Well correct, you talk good about Buffalo, you are the king of kings. You even remotely say "I dont think XXX is all that great, or it's not as good as everyone else thinks to me" Holy hell watch out the mob mentality will get cha. 

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You really think Darnold is more talented than Tua?   I disagree with that one. 

I thought Darnold was one of the best QBs to come out in a long time. I still really like him.

I also liked Rosen and was Meh on Mahomes so there is that......

The Smartest QB in the division is on Buffalo IMO. Fromm is so insanely smart it's not funny.  Above Fitz level. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He barely flashed, if you ask me.  Nice kid.  I hope he makes it.  But I think he was just another great college QB whose skills will not translate to the NFL.  There's been a lot of 'em.

I can understand that stance. As a UGA fan the 2017 National Championship game performance is burned into my memory. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I miss the 2BillsDrive vets, these idiots are coming off as unknowing...

Im the idiot, because I think Gase is an idiot?

https://www.12up.com/posts/anonymous-jets-player-has-nsfw-take-on-adam-gase-and-his-bad-coaching-01dwja09tnp8

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2019/12/02/jets-adam-gase-called-terrible-game-bengals-worst-run-defense-nfl/

17 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Did i say Gase is a good coach?

Just now, CountDorkula said:

No, i think you are an idiot because you have rose colored glasses on. I expect more from the people on this board, and you are an idiot because you are posting links based off of opinions....anything else little girl?

2 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

12Up? That is the type of site you get info from?? Sad.....

2 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Someone please fill in for this tard...

15 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

No, i think you are an idiot because you have rose colored glasses on. I expect more from the people on this board, and you are an idiot because you are posting links based off of opinions....anything else little girl?

12Up? That is the type of site you get info from?? Sad.....

Someone please fill in for this tard...

I actually just googled Adam Gase, I mean i could have kept going.

The Bills had a former Dolphins player who hated Gase and put him on blast.

Also, what are my rose colored glasses> just curious.

That i really like Darnold but think he went to an awful situation in the Jets.

That Allen is a playmaker more than a pure passer, while Darnold is the opposite.

Man i am really going out of my way to prove Allen is better. You must be new here if you think im an Allen fanboy

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

2 one and done playoff appearances with a .500 record overall the past 3 years sure is a nice change from the disaster that was the Buffalo Bills from 2001 to 2013.... it’s really not much of an accomplishment though. 

Whatever you say Scott.  I'll take the 2 out of 3 playoff seasons and the direction the team is headed, even if they haven't won a playoff game (thanks to the chicanery in the Houston game). 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

2 one and done playoff appearances with a .500 record overall the past 3 years sure is a nice change from the disaster that was the Buffalo Bills from 2001 to 2013.... it’s really not much of an accomplishment though. 

Stop watching games, and following the team. If you can't see they are on the right path, then why care? Hang it up. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2