After Trump Lies Again He is Fact Checked By Twitter and Throws a Tantrum - Trump's Campaign Then Lies, Too

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Obama was a great president. 

Trump is a horrible president.

You have to be kidding. The guy was the dumbest, most destructive presidential douche canoe in our lifetime. Imagine being the first black president who did so much so badly for people of color for eight years. His record on minority employment and prosperity is SO embarrassing, it's impossible to imagine even one person thinks he was a great president...beside, of course, Obama.

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So, you are ok with Obama weaponizing his justice department on a political opponent?

My personal favorite was the way he weaponized the IRS against anyone who spoke out against him.

Good times. Good times.

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You have to be kidding. The guy was the dumbest, most destructive presidential douche canoe in our lifetime. Imagine being the first black president who did so much so badly for people of color for eight years. His record on minority employment and prosperity is SO embarrassing, it's impossible to imagine even one person thinks he was a great president...beside, of course, Obama.

My personal favorite was the way he weaponized the IRS against anyone who spoke out against him.

Good times. Good times.

Like I have said before, I didn't know a thing about politics until Trump casted his name into the political theatre, because Trump has ALWAYS been a lightning rod and he made politics not so boring whether you liked him or not.

With that said, to say Obama was a great President is and always will be downright laughable if you are into politics or not.

Just because he was the first black President doesn't automatically qualify him as a great President. 

Plus his policies DESTROYED small businesses and that is just a fact of life that no one can deny.

Edited by njbuff
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Agent Rhino...look at the talking points and quotes you have at your immediate disposal. Only a paid agent would have this so fast. Proof that everything you said is a paid announcement. 

Or, you know, anyone with a basic understanding of history

Keep parroting Nazism and passing it off as hippy love. You're a deeply stupid person with no understanding of liberty, and your posts keep proving it. 

(note, he doesn't disavow his words -- even after being shown they're straight from the fascist playbook ... why? Because CCP Bill is too stupid to understand he's a useless idiot for dangerous ideologies which have left a trail of carnage in its wake)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, TH3 said:

I did not vote for BO in 2014...so don't call me a fan boi..

- ACA

- Higher energy standards

- Global participation on global warming/Paris Accord

- Budget deficit down to sustainable levels

- Cleaner country

- TPP (his tack on renegotiation with China)

DT:

- Only legislation was tax cut package - which won't stick and blew up the budget

- Virtually none of his promises he had on the budget, health care, the wall, blah blah blah have been carried out to any level. China is a WIP so don't tell me its an accomplishment

- Destroyed progress during the BO 8 years on so many topics and failed to replace them with anything substantive

- I guess he did sit on Putin's lap in Finland and he gave that NK dude a reach around 

- Butchered, then abandoned the CV response of the Federal Govt

The conservative SCOTUS wiffed on gerrymandering - so great...

No ....DT will go down as the worst POTUS....

I could be mistaken, as I was fairly apolitical at that point in my life, but I'm pretty sure nobody voted for Obama in 2014. Like literally 0.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or, you know, anyone with a basic understanding of history

Keep parroting Nazism and passing it off as hippy love. You're a deeply stupid person with no understanding of liberty, and your posts keep proving it. 

(note, he doesn't disavow his words -- even after being shown they're straight from the fascist playbook ... why? Because CCP Bill is too stupid to understand he's a useless idiot for dangerous ideologies which have left a trail of carnage in its wake)

And the paid Agent's nose continues to grow.

I notice you never deny being a paid propagandist, 

You are without a doubt the phoniest poster on this site.

Move on Vladdy. You have been exposed. Have a vodka on me, liberty for you is a choice of vodka. For those who think I am joking about Rhino. If you have 6 months like he does because he is paid, go back at review his 50,000 posts of the same rhetoric, day after day, month after month....

20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Move on Vladdy. You have been exposed. Have a vodka on me, liberty for you is a choice of vodka. For those who think I am joking about Rhino. If you have 6 months like he does because he is paid, go back at review his 50,000 posts of the same rhetoric, day after day, month after month....

You have no understanding about DR and his journey from initial concern about privacy issues to where it has brought him today. In addition, that journey was possible because of the unique circumstances of his day job and his adopted "hobby"/passion. There are many of us here who have partially been on that journey and saw it come about. You on the other hand, are nothing more than a passing stranger in the night, cognizant of nothing of importance and bereft of knowledge.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You have no understanding about DR and his journey from initial concern about privacy issues to where it has brought him today. In addition, that journey was possible because of the unique circumstances of his day job and his adopted "hobby"/passion. There are many of us here who have partially been on that journey and saw it come about. You on the other hand, are nothing more than a passing stranger in the night, cognizant of nothing of importance and bereft of knowledge.

He has you duped too....it is no journey, just an Agent in training. Came along about the same time as the Russian involvement. 

I am sure on some level Vladdy is a fine fellow and a lover of fine vodka, but I could never believe his status is genuine....

This is not hobby/passion , this is paid work with talking points.

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

He has you duped too....it is no journey, just an Agent in training. Came along about the same time as the Russian involvement. 

I am sure on some level Vladdy is a fine fellow and a lover of fine vodka, but I could never believe his status is genuine....

Simply put, you don't know what you are talking about. Many of us here were at first skeptical of DR's claims and challenged him until he proved differently. You weren't along for the ride but think you know more than those of us who were on the same path. The amount of hubris you display is enormous. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

The only thing that’s been exposed is your proclivity for loving all things fascist. (Still hasn’t disavowed his statements FYI). Even parroting Hitler, unknowingly (because you’re A VERY stupid person). 

***** off, CCP Bill. Your shite is tired and weak. Or keep talking and keep proving how deeply stupid you are for everyone in the cheap seats. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Typical loser liberal projecting his own lies on someone else. Keep recycling the same old party talking points, maybe this time it will come true.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The only thing that’s been exposed is your proclivity for loving all things fascist. (Still hasn’t disavowed his statements FYI). Even parroting Hitler, unknowingly (because you’re A VERY stupid person). 

***** off, CCP Bill. Your shite is tired and weak. Or keep talking and keep proving how deeply stupid you are for everyone in the cheap seats. 

You are the biggest bigot and loser here. You have people convinced you are genuine....haha, you are a paid agent with talking points. You are shallow, simplistic stooge. At least I am open to views and not one sided, but I have listened to your CPP, NAZI shitte, buzz words your handlers taught you to say.

If you think that your ultra rhetoric puts you in the good seats....haha.

Hope you are not on fire because I wouldn't pi?? on you.

I would tell you to **** off but my disdain for you ultra bigot views makes me know it would be a waste of a good curse. I will save the curse for your handlers.

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are the biggest bigot and loser here. You have people convinced you are genuine....haha, you are a paid agent with talking points. You are shallow, simplistic stooge. At least I am open to views and not one sided, but I have listened to your CPP, NAZI shitte, buzz words your handlers taught you to say.

Hope you are not on fire because I wouldn't pi?? on you.

I would tell you to **** off but my disdain for you ultra bigot views makes me know it would be a waste of a good curse. I will save the curse for your handlers.

Good God you're an idiot. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

You are the biggest bigot and loser here. 

Of the two of us, only one person has called for removing people's individual freedoms based on their religion. 

(hint, it wasn't me... it was you, parroting Hitler)

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

You have people convinced you are genuine....haha, you are a paid agent with talking points.

Evidence? Can you provide any? 

Nope. You can't, because only a DEEPLY stupid person -- and you are DEEPLY stupid, Bill... so stupid if you closed your mouth you'd suffocate -- would contend this based on my posting history. 

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are shallow, simplistic stooge.

I'm multifaceted enough to think for myself. Something you're incapable of because why? Right, you're a very stupid person. 

At least I am open to views...

You are. You've spent a month here spreading CCP talking points as if they were your own, and parroting Hitler. 

You're VERY open to views most people learn are dangerous when they're children. 

but I have listened to your CPP, NAZI shitte, buzz words your handlers taught you to say.

You mean, when I quoted your words directly and showed you -- with evidence -- where those ideologies come from? 

A smart person -- which again, you are not -- would have taken that L and said, "oops" and slinked away. Instead, you tried to dig in and employ the "double dumbass on you" technique. 

Which just proved not only are you deeply, ridiculously, dangerously stupid -- you're also not very original. 

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

"Ultra rhetoric"? What's that mean? 

See, you're so stupid you cannot form basic sentences. 

Give it up, CCP. Or keep stepping up just to get beat down. 

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

7 hours ago, TH3 said:

I did not vote for BO in 2014...so don't call me a fan boi..

- ACA

- Higher energy standards

- Global participation on global warming/Paris Accord

- Budget deficit down to sustainable levels

- Cleaner country

- TPP (his tack on renegotiation with China)

A cleaner country?  Still looks pretty dirty to me.  

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

So, you are ok with Obama weaponizing his justice department on a political opponent?

No, the DOJ and IC thing was just a joke. Weaponizing the IRS against his political opposition for several years, however, is perfectly fine and just you evil actual literal super mecha-Nazi racist.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yeah, DR, I'd tell you to ***** off too, but I'm too good to lower myself to telling you to ***** off, so I'll take the high road and not tell you to ***** off, because only classless people would ever tell anyone else to ***** off. Telling you to ***** off is just plain rude, and I cannot bring myself to the rudeness required to tell you to ***** off.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, DR, I'd tell you to ***** off too, but I'm too good to lower myself to telling you to ***** off, so I'll take the high road and not tell you to ***** off, because only classless people would ever tell anyone else to ***** off. Telling you to ***** off is just plain rude, and I cannot bring myself to the rudeness required to tell you to ***** off.

Now give him a Stone Cold Stunner.

?

• Haha (+1) 3