After Trump Lies Again He is Fact Checked By Twitter and Throws a Tantrum - Trump's Campaign Then Lies, Too

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

:lol:  

Seriously.... 

What exactly is Don's argument? -

1. The argument for Freedom of Speech or
  2. "Don's" control of the media or 

Don just doesn't want is greatness questioned.  We all know that. 

His supporters don’t like you questioning his greatness either...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

His supporters don’t like you questioning his greatness either...

I’m guessing you could easily write the same thing about Obama, right? Barack was President for eight years and accomplished virtually nothing of any real historical importance following his inaugural day accomplishment of being the first black president. His ‘signature’ signing, The Affordable Care Act wasn’t written by him,  and was passed by a super majority in both houses...and it hasn’t survived even four years without an anticipated complete overhaul by his own party. Now I’m not saying this to trash the man, but to suggest that Trump supporters are somehow unique in their dedicated support is really rather nonsensical on the heals of the Obama worship which goes on to this very day. 

28 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m guessing you could easily write the same thing about Obama, right? Barack was President for eight years and accomplished virtually nothing of any real historical importance following his inaugural day accomplishment of being the first black president. His ‘signature’ signing, The Affordable Care Act wasn’t written by him,  and was passed by a super majority in both houses...and it hasn’t survived even four years without an anticipated complete overhaul by his own party. Now I’m not saying this to trash the man, but to suggest that Trump supporters are somehow unique in their dedicated support is really rather nonsensical on the heals of the Obama worship which goes on to this very day. 

Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.  Not too shabby in my book. 

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Obama was a great president. 

Trump is a horrible president.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.  Not too shabby in my book. 

OK, it’s interesting that you immediately thought of both of those examples. The Osama killing was a great thing for sure but hardly a presidential level ‘accomplishment‘, and General Motors bail out was nothing more than throwing one time taxpayer money at a private company. It wasn’t a true policy program, or lasting legislation.

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No, Trump supporters are like a cult. Obama supporters were like, "He's good, I like competent steady, honest leadership" 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

That’s deep! Thanks for sharing. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, Trump supporters are like a cult. Obama supporters were like, "He's good, I like competent steady, honest leadership" 

OK. The cult rhetoric is really beyond juvenile. And you honestly believe that Obama supporters believe he was just ‘good’? I suggest you read back up this thread a post or two. And as regards ‘honest’ leadership, there’ve been many instances of dishonesty exposed.....you just prefer to overlook them. Those instances don’t make Obama a bad person but he was far from totally ‘honest’.

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s deep! Thanks for sharing. 

OK. The cult rhetoric is really beyond juvenile. And you honestly believe that Obama supporters believe he was just ‘good’? I suggest you read back up this thread a post or two. And as regards ‘honest’ leadership, there’ve been many instances of dishonesty exposed.....you just prefer to overlook them. Those instances don’t make Obama a bad person but he was far from totally ‘honest’.

The cultishness of Trump supporters is real. The racial animus of many Trump supporters seems to be the driving force of his support, which is pretty disgusting, if you ask me. Obama was not perfect, no one is, but he is a decent man who was a good leader. Trump is just an obvious goofball. 

Remember how big a joke it seemed when he first ran and even Republicans hated him? Even people on this board who became fervent supporters called him a goofball. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I did not vote for BO in 2014...so don't call me a fan boi..

- ACA

- Higher energy standards

- Global participation on global warming/Paris Accord

- Budget deficit down to sustainable levels

- Cleaner country

- TPP (his tack on renegotiation with China)

DT:

- Only legislation was tax cut package - which won't stick and blew up the budget

- Virtually none of his promises he had on the budget, health care, the wall, blah blah blah have been carried out to any level. China is a WIP so don't tell me its an accomplishment

- Destroyed progress during the BO 8 years on so many topics and failed to replace them with anything substantive

- I guess he did sit on Putin's lap in Finland and he gave that NK dude a reach around 

- Butchered, then abandoned the CV response of the Federal Govt

The conservative SCOTUS wiffed on gerrymandering - so great...

No ....DT will go down as the worst POTUS....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just yesterday in my own limited Twitter feed I saw a viral video obviously incorrectly claiming that undercover cops started the Minneapolis fires, and blue checks tweeting fake images of the cop in the suffocation case (who is likely going to be prosecuted and thrown in jail if what we think happened did happen), trying to make believe that he was some other dude in a racist hat. Both of these things were viral by numerous posters, and had more combined likes/retweets than anything Trump puts out, and both are still untouched by twitter fact checking and will remain so. It's a joke that they're trying this endeavor and it will backfire likely in more than one way 

But hey, at least we pwned Drumpf!!! XD that'll teach him

30 minutes ago, TH3 said:

I did not vote for BO in 2014...so don't call me a fan boi..

- ACA

- Higher energy standards

- Global participation on global warming/Paris Accord

- Budget deficit down to sustainable levels

- Cleaner country

- TPP (his tack on renegotiation with China)

DT:

- Only legislation was tax cut package - which won't stick and blew up the budget

- Virtually none of his promises he had on the budget, health care, the wall, blah blah blah have been carried out to any level. China is a WIP so don't tell me its an accomplishment

- Destroyed progress during the BO 8 years on so many topics and failed to replace them with anything substantive

- I guess he did sit on Putin's lap in Finland and he gave that NK dude a reach around 

- Butchered, then abandoned the CV response of the Federal Govt

The conservative SCOTUS wiffed on gerrymandering - so great...

No ....DT will go down as the worst POTUS....

Since three of your Obama accomplishments are directly related to environmental issues, I’m assuming that’s a big topic for you?

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

So it is ok for you to make a comment on another country but not for others to comment on yours. Typical response of a bully. 

Our problems are my priority, but not restricted to commentary on others. Any democracy that allows religion to be a controlling and recognized excuse for discrimination ends in major conflict. In a democracy the first support of citizens relationships to each other must be the country and laws. 

The bridge between religions (ie Christian and Muslim) is love of country. 

The local fascist is back, spouting the talking points of tyrants from days goneby without any awareness (because he's deeply stupid): 

"Nazism wanted to transform the subjective consciousness of the German people—their attitudes, values and mentalities—into a single-minded, obedient "national community". The Nazis believed they would therefore have to replace class, religious and regional allegiances"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany

CCP Bill is too stupid to think for himself. So he's unknowingly parroting Nazism on back to back days while thinking he's talking about its opposite: 

13 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

To wear a mask, or gloves and being respectful of others health has nothing to do with being a coward.

Speed limits are set to protect you and others. Are you a coward to follow the law or do you set your own laws...Ah yes freedom right. 

Get out your assault rifle a shoot that virus Jethro. It would be awful to be called the coward of the county.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:05 PM, Niagara Bill said:

One of the most influential days of my life. Protests that were non violent and flower power was more important than a friggen phrase. NOT ONE WEAPON WAS NEEDED OR USED.

Today we watch a??'s think that protesting with an AR 15 and guns is cool. 

We cared about society as a whole. We wanted the world to be a better place. We did not think of individual freedoms.

We tried to stop violence and war....Today they want to insight violence. 

Make love not war was not a just a slogan.

Just saw Sweet Baby James

SHOWER THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE WITH LOVE!!

Come on people, love one another! (Youngbloods)

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fascists say the darndest things. 

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/photo/assault-on-individual-freedoms

After Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany, he persuaded his cabinet to declare a state of emergency and end many individual freedoms. 

(Too stupid to realize he's parroting every tin pot dictator and tyrant in history)

When people tell you who they are, believe them. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The local fascist is back, spouting the talking points of tyrants from days goneby without any awareness (because he's deeply stupid): 

"Nazism wanted to transform the subjective consciousness of the German people—their attitudes, values and mentalities—into a single-minded, obedient "national community". The Nazis believed they would therefore have to replace class, religious and regional allegiances"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany

CCP Bill is too stupid to think for himself. So he's unknowingly parroting Nazism on back to back days while thinking he's talking about its opposite: 

When people tell you who they are, believe them. 

Agent Rhino...look at the talking points and quotes you have at your immediate disposal. Only a paid agent would have this so fast. Proof that everything you said is a paid announcement. 

I hope others realized they have been duped. (To quote the late Mrs. Costanza).

Your handlers should up date their notes...calling someone a Nazi is a little out of date. At least CCP is this century. 

Rhino is the appropriate name, your nose is growing longer than Pinocchio.

Now go get your paycheck Agent Rhino. 

Hope you have access to lots of job sites. You will be unemployed by year end.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

So, you are ok with Obama weaponizing his justice department on a political opponent?

And please, don't make me laugh by saying Obama was a great president. Give me a fvcking break.