NFL's next great dynasty? Chiefs, Cowboys, Bills among candidates

Pretty decent props

6) Buffalo Bills

My respect for Sean McDermott is well-documented. He received my AP vote for Coach of the Year last season. The Bills' current culture of winning and accountability is excellent. And McDermott's stamp is all over this great defense. Of course, most questions with this organization revolve around the other side of the ball -- and namely, the quarterback. But don't count me among the doubters.

I think Josh Allen, who showed immense improvement last season, will continue to get better in Year 3. I'm confident that this fine athlete with an absolute cannon for an arm will become great and lead this proud franchise for a long period of time. General manager Brandon Beane has appropriately surrounded Allen with plenty of talent, adding a true No. 1 receiver via trade (Stefon Diggs) and another multi-talented running back in the third round (Zack Moss, who follows in Devin Singletary's footsteps).

Buffalo has the roster to not only take over the Brady-less AFC East, but also to routinely compete for titles.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-s-next-great-dynasty-chiefs-cowboys-bills-among-candidates

• Thank you (+1) 2

Nice to see us included in the conversation,  although iirc this was posted last week, or I read it somewhere else...  I have a sixty one year old memory, so there is that,  ?? 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Nice to see us included in the conversation,  although iirc this was posted last week, or I read it somewhere else...  I have a sixty one year old memory, so there is that,  ?? 

Go Bills!!!

Yeah it was posted last week. 

We can sum up the topic going forward like this.

”Chiefs will have to pay Mahomes, they will never win again!”

”The Cowboys???? They went 8-8 last year, sure they had good records the last few years before that with a terrible coach but 8-8!!!! Once they pay Dak, they will probably need to bring Garrett back as a player because they are going to have to cut Zeke, Cooper and Martin next year!”

”The Bills are in the best space because we DEFINITELY won’t have to pay a QB because Josh just LOVES Buffalo and will probably be happy with $5M per season. Also, McBeane will draft a bunch of superstars who will all take below market contracts because of their love of Chippewa, if they don’t they are MALCONTENTS WHO DONT WANT TO BE HERE! We will have $50M in cap space forever which is directly correlated with Super Bowl wins.”

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Go Bills!!!

Don, yes indeed, Scott you can go here and find 6 pages long reactions to it.... 

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Go Bills!!!

Same here Don, I'm hoping it clears up when I turn 62 in a few months!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, FireChans said:

Yeah it was posted last week. 

We can sum up the topic going forward like this.

”Chiefs will have to pay Mahomes, they will never win again!”

”The Cowboys???? They went 8-8 last year, sure they had good records the last few years before that with a terrible coach but 8-8!!!! Once they pay Dak, they will probably need to bring Garrett back as a player because they are going to have to cut Zeke, Cooper and Martin next year!”

”The Bills are in the best space because we DEFINITELY won’t have to pay a QB because Josh just LOVES Buffalo and will probably be happy with $5M per season. Also, McBeane will draft a bunch of superstars who will all take below market contracts because of their love of Chippewa, if they don’t they are MALCONTENTS WHO DONT WANT TO BE HERE! We will have $50M in cap space forever which is directly correlated with Super Bowl wins.”

Yep. This was the thread in a nutshell. 

41 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

boy people are really getting way out over their skis this year. 

they better deliver a 10+ win season or else the sky will be falling

They better win the division. That is my minimum expectation. If they win it at 9-7 on what looks on paper a tough schedule I will not be as annoyed as if they go 10-6 and somehow contrive not to win the division.

• Like (+1) 1