Would Ya? Annie Oakley Style

"***** the gun from that woman" has a whole new meaning. (Or is it hole new meaning?)

I can't type sn@tch?  WTF?

Edited by The Dean
  • Haha (+1) 3

I guess their “routine search” is rather through!

I wonder how often they find something, and if it’s every been a GUN before? She sounds like she’d be up for anything, but I’ll pass, thank you. 

27 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

"When I hold you in my arms
And I feel my finger on your trigger
I know nobody can do me no harm
Because
Happiness is a warm gun."

Beat me to it!!!!  Nice!!

And yes ... yes, I would.

"The gun show, which doubled as a peep show, landed the woman felony charges for bringing contraband into a penal facility. She was also charged with vandalism and speeding, and fined $1,000, according to court records obtained by The Smoking Gun.   :doh:

Edited by Lurker

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Uh....no thank you.

c4dcd7f789bdda414541f5f9c74fd1d3.jpg

Would this change your mind?.....................This story happened in 2014.  Are we like ESPN here, just rehashing content because there is nothing else going on?  

• Haha (+1) 2

So much to respond to here: 

1. She looks a lot like the redhead I've been hanging out with, minus the smile and red hair. (You may remember her from the "I'm new to condiments" MW comment from last week.)

2. I live in the town next door to Oakley, (Cincinnati) OH. The town is named after Annie Oakley who paraded through here in the 1800's with Buffalo Bill Cody (good vibes!)

3. That's a BIG garage.......I'm in.

Edited by Seasons1992
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, bbb said:

c4dcd7f789bdda414541f5f9c74fd1d3.jpg

Would this change your mind?.....................This story happened in 2014.  Are we like ESPN here, just rehashing content because there is nothing else going on?  

Six years is a lifetime for girls like that....not to mention back in those days per kitty may not have fit a gun so easily!

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Beat me to it!!!!  Nice!!

It was a toss-up between that and "Hey, is that a gun in your p**** or are you just excited to see me?"

In the end, I had to go with Lennon.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Six years is a lifetime for girls like that....not to mention back in those days per kitty may not have fit a gun so easily!

I saw a few more pictures that definitely prove your point.......Turns out she's had quite a few mugshots!  

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You gotta  a gallon of bleach?

Great minds think alike:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/*****-gun-woman-is-prison-bound-638295

A police check determined that the five-inch gun had been stolen in 2013 from an automobile owned by John Souther, a Kingsport resident.  Following Archer’s arrest, a TSG reporter broke the news to Souther that his revolver had been stashed inside Archer.

Oh, gosh,” Souther said. He added that while he wanted “the little fellow” returned, the revolver would need “a bath in bleach.” 

Edited by Lurker