What if #BillsMafia was like the real Mafia?

On 5/26/2020 at 12:12 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

NFL players know #BillsMafia. 

He's family now.

Only if his kid makes the team ;)

Maybe we should make him prove his loyalty if his kid does make it by making him lead the charge ;)

3 hours ago, WorstTEever81 said:

What about the Vikings or Fighting Irish(with a leprechaun)? I’m pretty sure those are dark points in either of their histories... I hate this ‘I’m offended by everything’ culture 

Ok boomer

I am offended by the nickname Fighting Irish and the wee little guy with his dukes up ;)

First we need a good bottle of Whiskey and a few beers then we are in a fighting mood ;) 

2 hours ago, MJS said:

The word mafia (Italian: [ˈmaːfja]) derives from the Sicilian adjective mafiusu, which, roughly translated, means "swagger", but can also be translated as "boldness" or "bravado".

So it's an Italian term that has grown larger and is now used to describe organized crime in other countries as well.

A lot of words originated from the Greeks, should all the words with their origins be offensive to Greeks? Or can we just pick and choose, depending on how our underwear twists that day?

9 hours ago, EricScott said:

The real mafia is in New Jersey. The Bills Mafia is the only one located in New York State.

Having grown up in Niagara Falls many many years ago, I can assure you that the ‘real’ mafia actually lived next door to my grandmother. I’m not sure why people want to toss this word around so cavalierly. You’re all aware this wasn’t a Boy Scout Troop...right?

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 1