Which Bills player is most likely to stay the same this year?

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Dawkins - he is a solid LT. He isn't great. He doesn't dominate in any phase of the game.  But he only rarely makes mistakes.  He has not gotten better since his second year with some up and down play - injuries played a role.  But he is solid. he is not worth the top 5 money he will get from some team but he will be difficult to replace. 

I was going to say Milano but I think he will take a step back this year. His career arc will be defined by bouncing off Watson.  He will see reduced snaps this year as they try to find his replacement before letting him walk in the off-season.

I may be wrong, but I think you are waaaaay far away from what the team thinks of those players. I'd be surprised if at least one of them was not extended this off-season.

10 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Dawkins - he is a solid LT. He isn't great. He doesn't dominate in any phase of the game.  But he only rarely makes mistakes.  He has not gotten better since his second year with some up and down play - injuries played a role.  But he is solid. he is not worth the top 5 money he will get from some team but he will be difficult to replace. 

I was going to say Milano but I think he will take a step back this year. His career arc will be defined by bouncing off Watson.  He will see reduced snaps this year as they try to find his replacement before letting him walk in the off-season.

If you think Dawkins after the bye last season was no better than his second year you either were not watching or football isn't the game for you. 

• Like (+1) 1

McKenzie, he only does one thing well, jet sweeps, he will as well continue to fall down shortly after catching a pass. 

17 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Alan Pergament?? Is that you?

No mention of basketball...can't be Pergy, Fergy.

If TBD was sports radio, I would listen to Fergy ahead of some of the self proclaimed sports mavens around here.

2 hours ago, without a drought said:

There will be no steady force, they will all be great or superb. 

There will be no steady force, they all suck.

That should cover it. 

Sounds vaguely Jedi like.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No mention of basketball...can't be Pergy, Fergy.

If TBD was sports radio, I would listen to Fergy ahead of some of the self proclaimed sports mavens around here.

Would you be my sound board/producer guy that basically tells me I have no clue what I’m talking about? I need one of those. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Reid Ferguson

With a name like that, he needs to be in a detective series on television.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Would you be my sound board/producer guy that basically tells me I have no clue what I’m talking about? I need one of those. 

If I could do things as well and creatively as Greg Bauch did the 3-7 slot afternoons on WGR, yes.  Back then, Shtupp and Bulldog were entertaining to listen to.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I know people aren't going to like this response, but I think Ed Oliver.

I expect his struggles from last season to continue unfortunately, and his recent off the field issues just compound the issue.

Ugh, I came here to say this...

Made sure to check through all the posts to confirm no one had said it yet....

You