Which Bills player is most likely to stay the same this year?

21 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Dawkins - he is a solid LT. He isn't great. He doesn't dominate in any phase of the game.  But he only rarely makes mistakes.  He has not gotten better since his second year with some up and down play - injuries played a role.  But he is solid. he is not worth the top 5 money he will get from some team but he will be difficult to replace. 

I was going to say Milano but I think he will take a step back this year. His career arc will be defined by bouncing off Watson.  He will see reduced snaps this year as they try to find his replacement before letting him walk in the off-season.

I disagree I think Milano and Dawkins will both get extended this year 

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I disagree I think Milano and Dawkins will both get extended this year 

I hope they extend Dawkins and let Milano walk. No need to overpay for an undersized LB. I'd tag Dswkins to avoid committing to him long term. But if is willing to sign a reasonable extension then I'd be ok with that. They have one more year maybe two at the most that they can overspend on a few guys. Bit they can't tie up too much cap beyond 2022 or they wont be able to sign Allen as and Edmunds.

Edited by Ethan in Portland

You've asked 2 different questions, so I'll answer both.

Most likely to:

1. Remain good, but not great -- Long list. Hughes, Poyer, Murphy, Addison, Spain, many more.

2. Stay the same (atany level) -- Allen