Which Bills player is mostl likely to progress in 2020?

The nice thing is that are potentially numerous ascending players that played prominent roles last year:

Offense: Allen, Singletary, Knox, Dawkins, Ford, offensive line as a unit (year 2 together)

Defense: Oliver, Edmunds, H. Phillips, Tre White, Harrison Phillips

5 ascending players on each side of the ball, then add new acquisitions Diggs, Moss, Epenesa, I'd thrown in Quinton Jefferson and Addison, that's a huge potential upgrade. 

Josh, and his receivers, Josh is evidently working on his weak points, and if our receivers don’t drop 30 to 34 passes this up coming season the offense will make a big leap forward, this will simultaneously help the run game substantially.  Should this happen we can contend for THE championship. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Motor better be the answer here, or this is going to be a long bad season.  It became clear in the final four games of the season last year that the offense runs through Motor, not Josh Allen.  There are times that Josh will carry the load, but Motor keeps the defenses honest.  I have no better proof than OT in the playoffs last year.  Dabollocks forgot to give the ball to Motor and we predictably lost.  Motor is the man.

I must admit that I was really wrong last year when I thought Motor was a wasted draft pick.  Huge fan now.  Hopefully I'm wrong about Moss too.