Which Bills player is mostl likely to progress in 2020?

55 minutes ago, Augie said:

Absolutely Josh is the most important piece.

I’d really love to see Knox look the ball into his hands before turning to run. I’m not sure if he has bad hands or a concentration problem, but he could really break out with our WR cast out there getting more attention. 

Of the new guys, I’m really excited to see Moss play. 

Yeah, I was going to say Knox if I didn’t feel obligated to say Josh.  The addition of Diggs really opens things up for him imo.  

Other than Josh, I HOPE we see the biggest improvement from Ford. I like the kids attitude but I wasn’t impressed with his play the majority of the time.  

I think moss will have more carries than Singletary by years end.  

• Like (+1) 1

The answer for this one is pretty simple

Josh Allen

- Young fresh talented backs for his running game to protect him

- Offensive line returns intact....picked up D. WIlliams in the offseason which might be a real find

- Stephon Diggs.....one of the top 10 WR's in the league....to go along with Smoke and Bease.....and got size at the pass catcher position in the offseason

Josh literally has no excuses

my sleeper pick would be the OL...we gave up third highest pressures in league and some of that is OL and some is Josh hanging on too long and some is Dabol play calls

Morse missed most of training camp due to concussion; ford is now second year and feliciano seemed to play thru an injury second-half

there are three (3) number picks on that line; Dawkins (pay day a comin), Morse (highest paid on roster) and Ford.    Spain and Feliciano and fungible along with all the backups; time to draft an OL or two.

5 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I'd like to say Knox, but stone hands, like passing accuracy, are very difficult to fix. Kroft will be better if only because he's not as bad as some think. If he stays healthy, he'll be productive.

I’m more optimist for Knox. He was very good with contested catches where his only goal was to catch the ball, but struggled when he was open and looking to run after the catch.  It appeared to me that he took his eyes off the ball to plan his next move, leading to unnecessary drops.  I think this can be corrected. TE’s have so much to learn to master the position with both blocking and receiving responsibilities.  I expect Knox to improve again this year, with him really turning heads in year three. 

Allen - he has to for this team to keep progressing

Knox - if he just makes the plays that are there he will have a bump up in production

Oliver - played like a top 10 3tech the second half of last season

Spain - was decent this year but his best form for Tennessee he dominated.

• Haha (+1) 1

Oliver because he already showed such a big jump from the first half of his rookie season to the second half.  I think he has the best chance to be our elite level player.  Would also love to see big jumps from Tremaine Edmunds, Allen, and Knox who all have the potential to take their game to another level.  

• Like (+1) 1

Most likely?

Oliver. Ford. Harrison Phillips. The leap between first and second years is often the biggest, and because of the injury Phillips is in a way going into his second year. That's my best guess.

Most seem to be answering who they want to improve most. I don't really think that's as interesting a question, as what we want doesn't influence anything much and also because many if not most people will just answer the most important positions.

18 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I agree 100%. I'm not a big fan of Allen's passing acumen or accuracy, but a big jump in his game would help a LOT.

This kid (JA) will NEVER, EVER, live this down.

I have been watching a lot of last years Kansas City games lately. Their QB GOD can also stink up the place when another team can bring pressure.  

FCOL!