Tiger and Peyton vs Phil and Brady -- The match that nobody asked for but hey, it's the only sports during a pandemic, how can I still be typing in the "title" field? This is nuts.

Logic

Just now, Gugny said:

Smack dab in the middle of the day during a holiday weekend.

Brilliant.

They must have planned it with the idea that people were still mostly stuck at home.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

They must have planned it with the idea that people were still mostly stuck at home.

Yeah, good point.  Praise be to Allah for DVRs.

• Like (+1) 1

Brady absolutely stinks at golf. Nice to see him fail at something. Manning is no Arnold Palmer, but he's much better than TB. Loved it when Charles Barkley said, just because you're great at one sport doesn't mean your good at the others. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Loved it when Charles Barkley said, just because you're great at one sport doesn't mean your good at the others. 

Michael Jordan demonstrated that concept in a White Sox uniform.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Brady absolutely stinks at golf. Nice to see him fail at something. Manning is no Arnold Palmer, but he's much better than TB. Loved it when Charles Barkley said, just because you're great at one sport doesn't mean your good at the others. 

I give him humor points asking Barkley for swing tips. That swing looks like he’s kidding, but he’s NOT! 

I’m actually enjoying anything better than the 1997 National Spelling Bee.  Watching Brady suck makes me feel good. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Holy Cow....Brady holes out from about 140 for a birdie....on a par 5...

I thought he saved his miracles for football fields! That was crazy! I’m just glad he ripped the seat of his tight little pants when the others are wearing comfortable shorts!  :)

30 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Ralph looks like a Masters Champion compared to Charles Barkley! 

• Like (+1) 1

The flip side is that I realize at moments like this how much of a number Brady has done on me.  I'm convinced he & Phil are coming back & will win the day on the last hole, with some miracle shot.

Edited by Success