NY SPORTS TEAMS CAN PRACTICE AGAIN

10 hours ago, Aireskoi said:

What the heck???

They're not NY football teams, and Buffalo not shown?

This was actually the other day when he was on Long Island.  The day after he talked about looking forward to watching the Bills - when he was in Buffalo.

Today, they got a little smarter and just put up all the major league shields up - not individual teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

Goodell already stated on behalf of the owners that until all teams in all states represented open, they won’t give an unfair advantage to some teams over others.  Now if other teams in states not open develop a plan to go to more open states such as AZ and FL, then they can proceed so no, there probably will not be OTA’s this upcoming week.  The best we can hope for in the NFL is training camp in July.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:50 AM, Aireskoi said:

What the heck???

They're not NY football teams, and Buffalo not shown?

POS ! That's probably why he said he wanted to see the Bills play in his press conference because they left the Bills out .

The only dam NY football team and they leave the Bills out the entire picture is BS !! 

The NFL has instituted a phased out plan that allows team employees to return to headquarters today.

However, players and coaches are not eligible to join them. NFL Players Association president J.C. Tretter -- a center for the Cleveland Browns -- made it clear the players union has not yet agreed to any plan to return to team facilities.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nflpa-president-j-c-tretter-says-players-have-not-agreed-to-a-return-to-work-date/

Tretter's tweet comes on the heels of a recent report by Yahoo! Sports' Charles Robinson suggesting NFL coaches might return to team facilities next week with minicamps to potentially follow in June. And while it's true the NFL conducted free agency and the draft as scheduled, minicamps -- or any semblance of live football practice -- may not return until later in June or a July

50 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

This BS again? Really?

BS?  It's actually geography.  ?

EDIT:  You could write your member of Congress, but they might tell you they don't have jurisdiction over the matter.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

5 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Im sure the member of Congress in NC could care less...next

Of course they don't care.  Why would a representative from NC care that New Jersey based teams are passing themselves off as New York City teams?  Good to see we agree.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

And you prove nothing, i know there are better members that can respond... rookie

1 Jets Drive, Florham Park, N.J. 07932

1925 Giants Drive, East Rutherford, N.J. 07073

On the contrary, I proved it was a matter of geography, not BS, as you stated.  As to what you facts you have established, I am uncertain.

'Next' what? 

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

1 Jets Drive, Florham Park, N.J. 07932

1925 Giants Drive, East Rutherford, N.J. 07073

On the contrary, I proved it was a matter of geography, not BS, as you stated.  As to what you facts you have established, I am uncertain.

'Next' what? 

What does it matter? I wasnt trying to spew facts, it doesnt matter what state you are in.

And guess what? The SB's have been give to the NY Jets and NY Giants, not the Buffalo Bills.....facts....prove me wrong

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

What does it matter? I wasnt trying to spew facts, it doesnt matter what state you are in.

My original post that seemed to invoke your ire merely pointed out that it is indeed a question of geographical accuracy.  It was you who took exception to that fact.

14 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

And you prove nothing, i know there are better members that can respond... rookie

Actually, upon examining screen profiles, you will note it is you who is designated 'rookie'.