There are players I loved as Bills but in retirement are famous for their previous teams. Who are some of the guys who you wish had been mainly Bills.

jkx2

3 hours ago, Maynard said:

Lynch comes to mind, if he stays retired. 

I dont want him remembered as a Bill.  He's not a great guy.

53 minutes ago, Happy said:

Winfield, Pat Williams, and Jason Peters.  All huge mistakes previous regimes made in letting go.

Of the 3 Peters was the best but also the hardest to like.  

Villipiano was a jerk. The ONLY thing I remember about him was how hw trashed the city and disrespected the fans. All the rest of these responses are excellent.

"Buffalo may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here." -- Phill Villipiano

3 hours ago, Maynard said:

Lynch comes to mind, if he stays retired. 

Ashamed he was ever a Bill.

28 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Eric Moulds. He only played here 7 years and we replaced him with Lee Evans? How dumb. He fizzled out in Houston because they were terrible 

He'll be remembered as a Bill and he was in physical decline when he went to Houston.  His lack of production there proved it.  It's just a shame we couldn't give him consistently above average QB play.

3 hours ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

Beebe

Very happy for him that he got his SB ring with the Packers. For his play with the Bills in general, and for chasing down Lett to knock the ball lose in the SB. That showed his heart right there! 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, jkx2 said:

There are players I love that were Bills but their Buffalo time is offen forgotten when they're spoken about. Here's a few guys I loved as Bills.  

Chris Spielman 

Conrad Dobler

Phil Villapiano

Bryce paup

Those were some tough very good football players.  All had very good careers.  I don't know if Antoine Winfield's time was forgotten.  But that was one guy we made a big mistake letting go after his initial contract.  Boo on Tom Donahoe for that!!

8 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Bryce Paup for sure. 

One guy I loved in his short time here and I was always a fan of when he was in Green Bay is Nick Barnett. 

Barnett was solid as a Bill, but given how heartily he embraced the city and the fanbase, would have loved if he had been able to play longer as a Bill. I hadn't realized (or had forgotten) that he was already around 30 when he got there. Always liked him for no particular reason from fantasy football and when he was cut (if memory serves, he was post-FA release, but memory does not always serve me ideally), I was eager for Bills to sign him, and so happy when they did. 

• Like (+1) 1