There are players I loved as Bills but in retirement are famous for their previous teams. Who are some of the guys who you wish had been mainly Bills.

jkx2

Ted Washington during the SB years would have given the Bills at least two SB victories.

He was immovable, while Jeff Wright was tossed around like a rag doll in the SB's.

James Lofton is a close second.

• Like (+1) 1

Terrell Owens!  Loved his time with the Bills!!

If TO would had been a Bill for his entire career, I think it’s possible he would be one of the most recognized Bills of all time.  Proof - he was with the Bills for only 8 or 9 months and he even earned a key to the city during that time.  

Also, to this point, some else here already posted “TO” and that post had easily garnered the most likes !  Cannot overstate this enough, he was with us for only 8-9 months,  but yet, still got so much favorable attention!  

Edited by BillsNutHawaii
Grammar

Big Ted

Always eat up 2 blockers never said bad things 

Keyed buffalos #1 defense that year

It was also hard to throw screens passes when he played because know one got by him. 

If I can remember right that's why London Fletcher got so many tackles should have made the Pro Bowl that year

• Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Villipiano was a jerk. The ONLY thing I remember about him was how hw trashed the city and disrespected the fans. All the rest of these responses are excellent.

"Buffalo may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here." -- Phill Villipiano

I think his feelings may have softened over the years. I saw him at a game several years ago. He was signing autographs at the alumni table in the field house.

Two kinds of players here.  

Players we drafted or developed that we let get away - Lamonica, Pat Williams, Winfield, Peters, Lynch ...

Players that were great Bills and already were stars before we acquired them - Villapiano, Lofton, Speilman, Paup, Ted Washington... 

• Like (+1) 1