Self Introduction

Lol yall crack me up. Just wanted to day hey and be a little memorable around here since I'm posting more. 

I don't wear gloves because I AM THE PINNACLE OF ALL THAT IS MAN. 

I've touched atleast 50-60 boobs in my life.... yeah I know thats impressive.

One of those Buffalonians that had what we like to call "a drinking problem."  Buffalo, weird right?

Had a couple cocktails when I was depressed and walked in front of a train. Surprisingly not the worst part of my day lol thanks for nothing Duke!

I got 5mos clean almost, and the accident was honestly the best thing to happen to me other than my kiddo.

Being that close to death has a way of making you want to live at all costs. I survived a major traumatic injury and it changed me for the better.

You'd be surprised how tiring jakkin' is without the second arm to come in like Mariana Rivera. Yeeeesh.

Been watching 3 to 4 hrs a day of games on NFL gamepass and definitely need to get back in a fantasy league this year too. And its Hickory NC, don't believe its.

If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to report me to any federal agencies feel free to message me.

Pretty dark humor personality so please feel free to beat that dead horse, cause I tire quicker 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Lol yall crack me up. Just wanted to day hey and be a little memorable around here since I'm posting more. 

One of those Buffalonians that had what we like to call "a drinking problem."  Buffalo, weird right?

Had a couple cocktails when I was depressed and walked in front of a train. Surprisingly not the worst part of my day lol thanks for nothing Duke!

I got 5mos clean almost, and the accident was honestly the best thing to happen to me other than my kiddo.

Being that close to death has a way of making you want to live at all costs. I survived a major traumatic injury and it changed me for the better.

You'd be surprised how tiring jakkin' is without the second arm to come in like Mariana Rivera. Yeeeesh.

Been watching 3 to 4 hrs a day of games on NFL gamepass and definitely need to get back in a fantasy league this year too. And its Hickory NC, don't believe its.

If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to report me to any federal agencies feel free to message me.

Pretty dark humor personality so please feel free to beat that dead horse, cause I tire quicker 

Now, is that 50-60 girls, or 25-30 pairs? I think most of us will agree that yours do not count. 

17 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Hi Nate!! You’re a true fan. 

(Curious: When buying gloves, do you ask for 50% off?)

Do you ask for half off when buying condoms?

I guess no more freebies for me?  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Do you ask for half off when buying condoms?

I guess no more freebies for me?  ?

I didn’t realize you guys were that close. Good to know. 

Maybe? 

14 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Right on.  I appreciate your candor and sense of humor.  You’ll need that around here with these clowns.  Glad you turned things around for the positive.  Cheers, and go Bills ?

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

"I've touched atleast 50-60 boobs in my life.... yeah I know thats impressive."

So you have tail-gated at a Bills game.

BTW, I have heard some guy named Dr Richard Kimble is trying to get in touch with you.

• Haha (+1) 1

When you say "50-60" is it the even numbers in between because if it's an odd number you're either not the man you're making yourself out to be, have been surprising women with your groping or been getting a bit since your accident? Cheers.