Which Bills Starter is most likely to regress in 2020?

I don’t buy into Brown, Beasley, Singletary, and the rest “losing reps” because of Diggs a s Moss.  They can still get the same plays, targets and carries as last year.  

If Diggs and Moss make us better that’s translates into more long drives, more offensive plays, more first downs, more TDS, and more opportunities for the offense.  

• Like (+1) 1

I don't like using stats entirely as a measure of progress/regression. For example, Tre White could become a complete lock-down corner this year and teams wouldn't even throw his way. If his INTs drop, we can't say he "regressed". Similarly, our WRs won't have regressed just because we added a new #1 and taken some receptions away from them. I do like the point someone made that Diggs could actually increase receptions for other players by moving the chains or by drawing coverage. The question is, are they actually playing worse?

Quality of play is measured a lot more by non-statistical measures in many cases.

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/24/2020 at 2:13 AM, John from Riverside said:

I think Devin is gonna be even better because the OL will return intact.

My pick is John Brown.....because he isnt going to get the amount of passes thrown his way with a true number 1 on the field.  If Brown can make the most out of his catches he could be our Peerless Price

Oh please let him be our James Lofton ?

On 5/23/2020 at 9:36 PM, Steve Billieve said:

I almost don't want to say it, but Devin's rookie year was so good . . . regression to the mean . . .

What are you using as the mean since he only has one data point?  So he will do what he did last year?