Brady compliments Gronkowski's manhood

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That one still pisses me off to this day. That stupid official is looking at everything happening and is so slow to react. I still cannot believe someone didn’t just knock Gronk on his ass and take the fine.

I agree. It was a weak ass move on the Bills. Go hockey style and put in the goon squad. You simply can't let something like that go unchecked. 

• Like (+1) 2

Brady is a complete weirdo. I can't even stomach him anymore. You can call it sour grapes and that is undeniable. The other truth is that I wouldnt care for him if he worked with me and never played football. Just a douche

• Like (+1) 1

And this surprises anyone...? He goes both ways, I thought everyone knew that... 

Edited by Don Otreply

3 hours ago, Success said:

I think of it every time I see Gronk.  He could have really hurt Tre.  

And when I think about the circumstances, it was really unforgivable.  Late in a game where they had a 3 score lead against a team they owned.  And he was just so upset that his jersey got tugged a few times.

He could have paralyzed him and that’s not hyperbole

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

f205274fdec0e068f08b6d858db10411.jpg

I'm not impressed with his "manhood"

Neither am I.  This incident and the hit on Aaron Williams by Jarvis Landry should both have ended with some serious retaliation.  Teams think they can deliver cheap shots and get away with it.  It has been a long time since the Bills had a no nonsense bad a__ that would take on an idiot like Gronk.  For those that have played a contact sport in college or above, you know that intimidation can be a big part of a successful team.  The Bills have not had the reputation for being guys that won't take any crap for a long time.  What do you think the Steelers or Ravens would have done to good old Gronk?  Someone would have stomped his manhood into the turf.  It's too bad that the Bills didn't have a guy with the disposition of Ray Lewis to deal with Gronk on that day.

For me, threads like this one are a complete waste.  I'm not enamored by Brady, Gronk, or any of the Cheatriots.  I would enjoy a thread someday that deals with them getting what they have had coming to them for a long time.

7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Here's a live look at Edelman...... ?

I wonder what Jizz-elle thinks of all this. Of course Tommy prolly took a picture and showed it to her long ago.

Calling someone you don't know a douche or his wife Jizz-elle is a pretty douche move. Taking this too personal. It's not like he whupped your ass for 20 years.

• Like (+1) 1

Tom Brady lured Gronk out of retirement by singing this song outside his window...

8 hours ago, sirebors said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rob-gronkowski-says-tom-brady-called-him-crying-about-trade/amp/

Gronkowski and Brady are also good pals outside of the gridiron. Brady praised his friend’s penis as “amazing” while talking with Howard Stern in April. Later that month, the University of Arizona alum told Andy Cohen that it did “kind of surprise” him to hear Brady talk about his manhood, but he was ultimately flattered.

“Oh man,” Gronkowski said. “Well, he did describe [mine] as looking ‘amazing,’ which I think is the biggest compliment in my career, along with playing with Tom.”

8 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The stories of Brady keeping the dildos thrown onto the field must be true.

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Brady wants to deflate those balls for sure.

8 hours ago, sirebors said:

I think he was draining them years before "deflategate" and hasn't stopped since

8 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Just typical locker room banter. 

“Hey bud, that’s an absolute unit you’ve got there”

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

He did not mention his balls?  We know T*m likes soft balls so I guess he tested them and they were too hard.

I guess we know what ESPN series is about.

Tom Brady talks about soft balls series

6 hours ago, The Wiz said:

It's a particular type of rage I'm guessing. 

I think another word proceeds rage though I can't think of it. 

6 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I agree. It was a weak ass move on the Bills. Go hockey style and put in the goon squad. You simply can't let something like that go unchecked. 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Well, when compared to a cocktail weenie...

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

He could have paralyzed him and that’s not hyperbole

2 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Be careful of your balls Gronk!

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Here's a live look at Edelman...... ?

I wonder what Jizz-elle thinks of all this. Of course Tommy prolly took a picture and showed it to her long ago.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I'm not impressed with Tre White's team mates doing nothing.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Who was our Jim Schoenfeld and where was he when we needed him???

16 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That one still pisses me off to this day. That stupid official is looking at everything happening and is so slow to react. I still cannot believe someone didn’t just knock Gronk on his ass and take the fine.

kind of hard to knock a neanderthal out cold is the issue. Not enough brain in there to get joggled around.

Now, breaking a bone of his was a more realistic option. Someone should have missle-tackled his knee.