Brady compliments Gronkowski's manhood

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rob-gronkowski-says-tom-brady-called-him-crying-about-trade/amp/

Gronkowski and Brady are also good pals outside of the gridiron. Brady praised his friend’s penis as “amazing” while talking with Howard Stern in April. Later that month, the University of Arizona alum told Andy Cohen that it did “kind of surprise” him to hear Brady talk about his manhood, but he was ultimately flattered.

“Oh man,” Gronkowski said. “Well, he did describe [mine] as looking ‘amazing,’ which I think is the biggest compliment in my career, along with playing with Tom.”

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, sirebors said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rob-gronkowski-says-tom-brady-called-him-crying-about-trade/amp/

Gronkowski and Brady are also good pals outside of the gridiron. Brady praised his friend’s penis as “amazing” while talking with Howard Stern in April. Later that month, the University of Arizona alum told Andy Cohen that it did “kind of surprise” him to hear Brady talk about his manhood, but he was ultimately flattered.

“Oh man,” Gronkowski said. “Well, he did describe [mine] as looking ‘amazing,’ which I think is the biggest compliment in my career, along with playing with Tom.”

Well, I guess that’s that.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Brady wants to deflate those balls for sure.

I think he was draining them years before "deflategate" and hasn't stopped since

Edited by sirebors
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

f205274fdec0e068f08b6d858db10411.jpg

I'm not impressed with his "manhood"

That one still pisses me off to this day. That stupid official is looking at everything happening and is so slow to react. I still cannot believe someone didn’t just knock Gronk on his ass and take the fine.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That one still pisses me off to this day. That stupid official is looking at everything happening and is so slow to react. I still cannot believe someone didn’t just knock Gronk on his ass and take the fine.

That really needed to be a beat down of Gronk and a brawl.  2019/20 Bills would not walk away from that BS.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That was one of the few times I was ashamed to be a Bills fan... the other times were when Jarvis would head shot us, and we would just let him get free releases and 100yd games as of trying to avoid him. I hated it knowing that we wouldn’t stand up for each other. So embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, WorstTEever81 said:

That was one of the few times I was ashamed to be a Bills fan... the other times were when Jarvis would head shot us, and we would just let him get free releases and 100yd games as of trying to avoid him. I hated it knowing that we wouldn’t stand up for each other. So embarrassing. 

We were "building a bully" aka act tough until it meant time to actually be tough.  Thanks Rex. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think of it every time I see Gronk.  He could have really hurt Tre.  

And when I think about the circumstances, it was really unforgivable.  Late in a game where they had a 3 score lead against a team they owned.  And he was just so upset that his jersey got tugged a few times.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I think of it every time I see Gronk.  He could have really hurt Tre.  

And when I think about the circumstances, it was really unforgivable.  Late in a game where they had a 3 score lead against a team they owned.  And he was just so upset that his jersey got tugged a few times.

It's a particular type of rage I'm guessing. 

I think another word proceeds rage though I can't think of it. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2