Flacco to the Jets on a one year deal...

JoeF

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

For the record, i dont think Flacco would be able to handle it, i wanted a more mobile backup Qb.

Yeah, I’m not a flacco guy,  but I think he’s 

better than Barkley for about the same price.  I like Barkley, he’s a good dude and I think he’s good for Josh.....but he’s not very good at playing QB.  He’s capable of having his moments though.  As the jets found out 2 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is the point of this contract. He doesn’t even know the offense. What kind of “mentoring” does Sam need from him. Flacco’s body language on the field makes Jay Cutler look like a poised, inspired leader.

It’s the Jets. I hope they carry on just like this! 

I looked a while ago, and I think Flacco has made about $166 mil with NFL contracts. He bet on himself, won a SB and a HUGE deal. I respect him for that, but that has zero relevance today. I’d like an upgrade over Barkley, but I can’t say this would be an improvement IMO. 

Edited by Augie

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s the Jets. I hope they carry on just like this! 

I looked a while ago, and I think Flacco has made about $166 mil with NFL contracts. He bet on himself, won a SB and a HUGE deal. I respect him for that, but that has zero relevance today. I’d like an upgrade over Barkley, but I can’t say this would be an improvement IMO. 

In reality he is only the backup because he is a vet. If Morgan gets a handle on the offense he can be the backup. Fales can hit the road. Barkley has relevance?

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wouldn’t mind upgrading barkley as I’ve often stated - and forgive me for not reading this entire thread but did someone actually suggest that the 2020 corpse of Flacco would be an upgrade 

Yes, more than a few. 

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

And the only NY team is winless in Superbowls....enjoy

If you were even halfway old enough to have been alive the last time the dog-ass Jets were in the SB, you’d have recognized the reference.

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

If you were even halfway old enough to have been alive the last time the dog-ass Jets were in the SB, you’d have recognized the reference.

Really? Doesnt matter how old i am, my team has won the SB, your's hasnt....facts

27 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Really? Doesnt matter how old i am, my team has won the SB, your's hasnt....facts

You poor soul. The Jets validation that you so desperately seek will likely not be found on a Bills message board.