Should Trump Be Wearing A Mask?

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No worries man. You didn’t know. Buck Nasty calls the photo innocuous when it’s been deleted and the person who posted it was sent on vacation

When the mods pop in to PPP you know you ***** up. 

Too bad they didn't send his alt identities on vacation with him...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Here is a great example. I know that Tibs posted something, but I can't see it. I already know that it is just more noise from someone who likely supports the Communist Chinese. Hell, he is probably posting from China...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buck Nasty said:

The hypocrisy drips from every orifice of your body, along with copious amounts of bodily fluids. DR clutching his pearls over an innocuous photo on a message

board. He spouts off about terms of service and wants someone banned. You are the quintessential buffoon, a completely vile imbecile.

I've never asked for anyone to be banned. Not once. Not even last night. I said what was done was a bannable offense, and it is. But when the facts aren't on your side: lie. Right? 

7 hours ago, Buck Nasty said:

The fact that Trump spews despicable lies about the death of Lori Klausutis and puts her remaining family through immeasurable pain doesn't bother

DR in the least, but a picture on a message board- BAN. You're a malignant clown and a mediocre one at that.

Who knew I controlled what Trump posts :lol: 

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Too bad they didn't send his alt identities on vacation with him...

He'll just create new ones and continue the crap.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Maybe he ACTUALLY IS leading by example! Maybe he’s trying to make the point that all of this mask shaming is nothing more than a political stunt to show outward solidarity with the Left....who of course want this ‘badge of courage’ worn right up until the first Wednesday in November. Hmmmm?

I agree. If so, he should direct the CDC and NIH to issue guidance that masks are unnecessary. Either way. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

It absolutely should. It’s against the TOS. 

On 5/26/2020 at 9:58 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

You're a ***** person, and a coward. And you continue to prove it. Posting a picture of a man's wife is too far. Try to defend it, but it's a ban worthy offense. 

You were breathless in your condemnation of " a picture of a man's wife!", sand was pouring out of your 'gina, your panties were in a bunch, you had a death grip

on your pearls. The juxtaposition of that with your refusal to condemn President Plumps insane easily debunked Scarborough tweets was startling.

Add that to your hilarious terms of service quote is comedy gold. The cavernous stupidity you exemplify on a daily basis is stupefying. You and Buffalo "super spreader"

Gal are smegma guzzling cretins, bereft of any character. My condolences to your hubby Gal being stuck in a room with your prodigious backside emitting

odoriferous chicken wing flatulence.

As I said, you are a pathetic mediocre clown. Walgreens has "Red Nose Day" where you can buy a red nose to  help end child poverty. Please buy one and wear it

each time you post. No matter if you actually do it, that is how I will envision you each time you post, banging out your insane ramblings of a child

living in an alternate reality. Pizzagate was real!, LIBERATE EDGAR MADDISON WELCH!. Cesar sayoc needs to be liberated!

On to more salient news, the Trump death clock now stands at 60,375, good job Orangey. The decision to make masks a partisan issue was another

brilliant move by Parscale and company. Trump is now on a island with his vacuous stance on wearing a mask, when Hannity turns on you it has to hurt.

As Biden said, the man is a fool. The latest Rasmussen poll has body bags at 42%, I guess the "death star activation" has been delayed. I'm sure the 

Scarborough tweets have resonated with the public as deaths pass the 100k mark and unemployment skyrockets. Way to be laser focused on the issues

President Plump. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buck Nasty said:

You were breathless in your condemnation of " a picture of a man's wife!", sand was pouring out of your 'gina, your panties were in a bunch, you had a death grip

on your pearls. The juxtaposition of that with your refusal to condemn President Plumps insane easily debunked Scarborough tweets was startling.

Add that to your hilarious terms of service quote is comedy gold. The cavernous stupidity you exemplify on a daily basis is stupefying. You and Buffalo "super spreader"

Gal are smegma guzzling cretins, bereft of any character. My condolences to your hubby Gal being stuck in a room with your prodigious backside emitting

As I said, you are a pathetic mediocre clown. Walgreens has "Red Nose Day" where you can buy a red nose to  help end child poverty. Please buy one and wear it

each time you post. No matter if you actually do it, that is how I will envision you each time you post, banging out your insane ramblings of a child

living in an alternate reality. Pizzagate was real!, LIBERATE EDGAR MADDISON WELCH!. Cesar sayoc needs to be liberated!

On to more salient news, the Trump death clock now stands at 60,375, good job Orangey. The decision to make masks a partisan issue was another

brilliant move by Parscale and company. Trump is now on a island with his vacuous stance on wearing a mask, when Hannity turns on you it has to hurt.

As Biden said, the man is a fool. The latest Rasmussen poll has body bags at 42%, I guess the "death star activation" has been delayed. I'm sure the 

Scarborough tweets have resonated with the public as deaths pass the 100k mark and unemployment skyrockets. Way to be laser focused on the issues

President Plump. 

You have some serious issues. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Buck Nasty said:

President Plump. 

DLB7LG

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Albwan said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius.
You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime.

You've chosen to ignore content by Warren Zevon. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Q-baby!

1_u4qVljJBJ02p_V7dc1K6KA.png

Useful?

:unsure:

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/27/2020 at 8:58 AM, Warren Zevon said:

Q Baby is still active

No he’s not. 

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

DLB7LG

And dude popped right back up and preceded to win how many Super Bowls?  You may want to put a little more thought into your memes in the future. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

No he’s not. 

And dude popped right back up and preceded to win how many Super Bowls?  You may want to put a little more thought into your memes in the future. 

You just can’t help yourself...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2940a646310176240405

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Albwan said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius.
You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime.

You've chosen to ignore content by Warren Zevon. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Q-baby!

1_u4qVljJBJ02p_V7dc1K6KA.png

I ran a simple algorithm across threads and this is what the data indicated:

1033566202_IQgraph2.thumb.jpg.d4cc59829cd5706e30a340cbc0b5ab70.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/26/2020 at 7:31 PM, Chef Jim said:

@mead107  is this you?  Longest running April Fools joke. Bravo. Wait....no it’s @BringBackFergy isn’t it?  Is this how you get me for not paying for those tickets?  No no no it’s @Guffalo right?  For calling AAA to get the keys out of my trunk?  Ooooh I know who this is. It’s @CountryCletus for me telling you your beaver tastes like chicken?  

Oooooh I’ve not had a secret admirer in a long time. This is so cute. 

Not me, although based on the picture from this guy, it just might, I have spent the last 5 weeks working from home and clearing out the fridge. 

11 hours ago, innocuous photo said:

Did you rat him out? 

Congratulations on having the length of your suspension doubled yet again.

Keep it up and every account you attempt to make will be permanently removed in addition to your "original" one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1