Should Trump Be Wearing A Mask?

Just now, Chef Jim said:

You’re wasting your time. He has no clue. He has no class. He has demonstrated time and time again here. Tonight was just the icing on the cake. 

I gave you the option.....your had to play tough guy (even though you are clearly a nerd.) 

Good call! 

So, you guys think Trump should wear a mask? Or maybe you douchebags have other things you would like to discuss? 

11 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I gave you the option.....your had to play tough guy (even though you are clearly a nerd.) 

What option did you give me?

I’m a nerd?  First off you don’t know me at all and second what the ***** is wrong with being a nerd?  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

What option did you give me?

I’m a nerd?  First off you don’t know me at all and second what the ***** is wrong with being a nerd?  

I told you that that I would move along if you said no, but you said go ahead!!!!  I called you.... too bad if you don’t like it. Grow a pair if you are going to pretend you have a pair!!!!

Oh, I know you! You are a nerd. Only a nerd would have to ask “what the ***** is wrong with being a nerd?”

????

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I told you that that I would move along if you said no, but you said go ahead!!!!  I called you.... too bad if you don’t like it. Grow a pair if you are going to pretend you have a pair!!!!

Oh, I know you! You are a nerd. Only a nerd would have to ask “what the ***** is wrong with being a nerd?”

????

Wow you are one ***** up dude. I don’t believe in god. Think it’s silly but some very close people, some whom I love very much do so I often ask “what’s wrong with believing?”   Get it?  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Wow you are one ***** up dude. I don’t believe in god. Think it’s silly but some very close people, some whom I love very much do so I often ask “what’s wrong with believing?”   Get it?  

?????

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're a ***** person, and a coward. And you continue to prove it. Posting a picture of a man's wife is too far. Try to defend it, but it's a ban worthy offense. 

The hypocrisy drips from every orifice of your body, along with copious amounts of bodily fluids. DR clutching his pearls over an innocuous photo on a message

board. He spouts off about terms of service and wants someone banned. You are the quintessential buffoon, a completely vile imbecile.

The fact that Trump spews despicable lies about the death of Lori Klausutis and puts her remaining family through immeasurable pain doesn't bother

DR in the least, but a picture on a message board- BAN. You're a malignant clown and a mediocre one at that.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I apologize to the rest of the board for taking up space and engaging in this guy. Sorry. 

TY..been skipping full pages...not quite sure how @mead107 got involved here, something bout him and pictures...hmm, not a good image to start my morning!?

VA going full mask on Friday,restaurants you need to be eating to take it off, cause we all know the virus can not come out of your mouth or nose when eating..even between bites!

Truly an amazing medical breakthrough that bar nuts prevent you from spreading the virus!!!!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Gary M said:

If masks really work why can't we open all of NY?

That’s my question. If these preventive measures why can’t we open up?

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And if seatbelts work, why should we have breaks on automobiles? 

Wrong analogy.  Seatbelts save lives but people still die in car crashes so we should not drive cars.  

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Buck Nasty said:

The hypocrisy drips from every orifice of your body, along with copious amounts of bodily fluids. DR clutching his pearls over an innocuous photo on a message

board. He spouts off about terms of service and wants someone banned. You are the quintessential buffoon, a completely vile imbecile.

The fact that Trump spews despicable lies about the death of Lori Klausutis and puts her remaining family through immeasurable pain doesn't bother

DR in the least, but a picture on a message board- BAN. You're a malignant clown and a mediocre one at that.

Ummmm innocuous?  Did you see the picture? 

2 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

Well DR is your prototypical fascist 

Ahhhh the word of the decade. I disagree with you so you’re a fascist!  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ummmm innocuous?  Did you see the picture? 

Ahhhh the word of the decade. I disagree with you so you’re a fascist!  

I did not...must have been deleted already. Apologies to you and @mead107 if i made light of something i should not have

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I did not...must have been deleted already. Apologies to you and @mead107 if i made light of something i should not have

No worries man. You didn’t know. Buck Nasty calls the photo innocuous when it’s been deleted and the person who posted it was sent on vacation. 

When the mods pop in to PPP you know you ***** up. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

These threads are all devolving into the perfect examples of how our country is in the mess that it is in. It is easy to roll around in the mud and argue with someone who's intent is not to solve anything, nor is it to even try to persuade. The intent is to agitate and get you to waste time and focus from more important things to deal with in the real world, and argue with them within the false paradigm that they encapsulate their arguments in. The ignore button serves an important purpose if you use it wisely. Just a thought. If you aren't going to ignore the agitators, at least engage asymmetrically with humor to mitigate their venom. Good luck.