Should Trump Be Wearing A Mask?

41 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

????You still ask stupid questions! ????

So you are saying I am wrong? 

Yes I am. And no it’s not up to me to prove you wrong. You made the claim it’s on you to back up your claim. So have at it. 

5 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Who the f C k is q Baby? 

So it’s not you?  ?

It’s obviously someone who met fat me at Hammers and is now obsessed and has a crush on me. 

Wait....it’s your wife!!!  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

I found him.....

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor, text that says 'This is the guy that calls you "Trumptard" on the internet'

He has rubber on 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So it’s not you?  ?

It’s obviously someone who met fat me at Hammers and is now obsessed and has a crush on me. 

Wait....it’s your wife!!!  ?

Love will keep you together 

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes I am. And no it’s not up to me to prove you wrong. You made the claim it’s on you to back up your claim. So have at it. 

So, are you authorizing me to post Facebook photos from multiple accounts to prove it? Including your account? Your call. Just say yes and I will.........or reply no and I will move along! What say you? 

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

So, are you authorizing me to post Facebook photos from multiple accounts to prove it? Including your account? Your call. Just say yes and I will.........or reply no and I will move along! What say you? 

Yes

10 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Have at it. You can do whatever you like.  

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Have at it. You can do whatever you like.  

I’m not going to do that, but it would prove how fat a few of you are and prove my point.  

16 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Send us yours. 

You can already see mine! 

Edited by Q-baby!

9 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I’m not going to do that, but it would prove how fat a few of you are and prove my point.  

Why not?  Come on prove your point. I give you

permission. I’ll sign a waiver. Go ahead post all the FB pics you want proving I’m now fat.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ya got something from this decade? 

You lose again. 

It doesn’t matter. In every photo you still have more chins than a Chinese phone book!!! 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re a sad sad little pathetic man. 

It’s pretty clear that you are as well! 

lol and not little. If you remember, I was the only one Boyst had to look up at during the tailgate party! ???

Edited by Q-baby!