Dallas 175 million 5 year offer to Prescott

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s not true but if Allen throws for almost 5,000 yards last year, completes 66% of his passes, has a career 97 td to 36 int, a 97 QBs rating, and has a win-loss record of 40-24 (overrated stat but still), we would pay him a billion dollars.  

I don’t see Dak as An all time great but he’s a good young qb.  He’s borderline top 10.  And given what he’s played for as a 4th rounder, he deserves to get a monster deal.  

Do you think that this offer is a monster deal? And should Dak take it?

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Dak Prescott=Kirk Cousins

First Of all, salute to using a cross racial comparison.  Very impressive.

and I get that comparison.  I think Dak is better and more accomplished at a much younger age than Cousins (Cousins won his first playoff game at 31, Dak at 25).  And I would not be shocked if Dak was a QB of a champion one day.  He’s good but probably not great.  

I think the bigger problem is how much qbs get paid compared to the rest of team.  Like Jimmy G wasn’t close to the best player on the 49ers but got paid a lot of money before he really accomplished anything.  If I was other positions, I’d be pissed at what average qbs are getting paid.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The contract is what it is. They all are. The next QB always gets more than the previous. I have no issue with the number and Dak probably doesn’t either. It’s the years. You are going to see more and more QBs looking for 4 years. Mahomes will be having the same battle if the Chiefs want 5. 

• Like (+1) 2

Well, the cap guys say without fans they lose 12% of their revenue so that’s $24 mil loss next year.   It may increase thereafter and the networks kill it with people not wanting even if they do open at 25% to take the risk.  That said, he’s a solid QB, but not worth $35 mil.  Let him sit.  The Cincy kid on a good team (almost threw up saying that about Dallas) will do well so the leverage is with Dallas.  Besides it’s fun seeing all the drama down there.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I think it got reported as not true.  But if I’m in Dak’s camp, I’m getting more than Goff and every penny what Wentz got.  

I don't know how much they are getting?

I would pay him. I doubt the asking price is really 45 million per year. I have no problem with a 4 year deal either.

Dak isn't great but he is very good. I think he is a great teammate, leader, and winner as well. You get his best years with this deal.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

So someone please explain why Dak deserves to be the highest paid qb? 

I guess because he doesn't suck and it's his turn to get paid. That's pretty much how it is these days.

• Like (+1) 2