Dallas 175 million 5 year offer to Prescott

He wants a 4-year deal. I don’t blame him. If they can make year 5 a “player option” I bet he’d jump at it. With the way that the cap grows (although COVID may slow it) he will be a bargain in a few years. He wants one more crack at FA. Like in everything the NFL guys are starting to follow the NBA guy’s lead. Get shorter deals and be a FA multiple times. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don't see this guy as that guy....I mean the 35 mil man.   And, I see the cap going down as long as there isn't a vaccine....meaning lost $5 bil of revenue to the league with no fans in the stands.  The public health govs will see to that.   I think Dak better grab this now, as later might be less.  This virus thing is gonna take some years to  clear....I wont' touch a vaccine the first year......I don't want to be the canary in the coal mine so to speak.  Others will feel as I do , I am not bullet proof and neither are many others.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

I don't see this guy as that guy....I mean the 35 mil man.   And, I see the cap going down as long as there isn't a vaccine....meaning lost $5 bil of revenue to the league with no fans in the stands.  The public health govs will see to that.   I think Dak better grab this now, as later might be less.  This virus thing is gonna take some years to  clear....I wont' touch a vaccine the first year......I don't want to be the canary in the coal mine so to speak.  Others will feel as I do , I am not bullet proof and neither are many others.

It’s not true but if Allen throws for almost 5,000 yards last year, completes 66% of his passes, has a career 97 td to 36 int, a 97 QBs rating, and has a win-loss record of 40-24 (overrated stat but still), we would pay him a billion dollars.  

I don’t see Dak as An all time great but he’s a good young qb.  He’s borderline top 10.  And given what he’s played for as a 4th rounder, he deserves to get a monster deal.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1