Assemble the perfect team by position group

Saw this on Instagram and it got me thinking about the ideal group. I actually think Simms did a pretty good job but it’s no fun to just agree so I’ll go different. Thought we should throw it out to the group to get your thoughts.

I’ll say:

- QBs - Chiefs

- WRs - Bucs

- RBs - Browns

- TEs - 49ers

- OL - Saints

- DL - Chargers

- LBs - Steelers

- DBs - Ravens

QB - Chiefs

WR - Buccs

RB - Browns

TE - Eagles

OL - Saints

DL - 49ers

LB - Seahawks

CB - Patriots

S - Vikings

I split the DBs into 2 groups cause having almost half the defense in one position group seemed kinda dumb.

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 3

Do the Ravens really have the best running backs? I'd probably go with the Browns, Broncos, and Saints over them.

And after 2020 people will be talking about how good the Bills are at RB. Singletary and Moss are about to break our offense wide open.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Saw this on Instagram and it got me thinking about the ideal group. I actually think Simms did a pretty good job but it’s no fun to just agree so I’ll go different. Thought we should throw it out to the group to get your thoughts.

I’ll say:

- QBs - Chiefs

- WRs - Bucs

- RBs - Browns

- TEs - 49ers

- OL - Saints

- DL - Chargers

- LBs - Steelers

- DBs - Ravens

QBs Chiefs

WRs Browns

RBs Vikings

TEs Eagles

OL Niners

Dline Ravens

LBs Cowboys

DBs Bills

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

QB's - Buffalo

WR - Buffalo

RB - Buffalo

TE - Buffalo

OL - Buffalo

DL - Buffalo

LB - Buffalo

DB - Buffalo

Hey I'm a real Bills fan!!!

This makes me wanna shout!!! Ready for whatever kind of covid-restricted season we’re getting, to finally start! 

josh-allen-ap.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

QBs Chiefs (Mahomes for now)

WRs Cardinals (Hopkins, Fitzgerald and Kirk)

RBs Browns (Chubb and Hunt)

TEs Bucs (Gronk, Howard, Brate) 

OL Eagles (Dillard will replace Peters. Colts close 2nd)

Dline Niners (so much depth) 

LBs Cowboys (Smith, LVE and Lee)

DBs Bills (white, Norman, Hyde, poyer)

• Like (+1) 2

This is interesting. What I like about the Bills is the depth across the board. While there are really no ‘stars’ yet, Beane has built a solid team that can weather the storm. 

I’ll take the Instagram author’s team with our RB’s and DB’s being the only change. I’m really stoked about Singletary and Moss...even though I hated the picks at the time due to my general opinion that RB’s should be picked later. 

Quarterbacks: Kansas City Chiefs

Running Backs: Cleveland Browns

Offensive Line: Indianapolis Colts

Wide Receivers: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tight Ends: Philadelphia Eagles

Defensive Line: San Francisco 49ers 

Linebackers: Dallas Cowboys

Cornerbacks: Baltimore Ravens

Safeties: Minnesota Vikings 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, NeverOutNick said:

QBs Chiefs (Mahomes for now)

WRs Cardinals (Hopkins, Fitzgerald and Kirk)

RBs Browns (Chubb and Hunt)

TEs Bucs (Gronk, Howard, Brate) 

OL Eagles (Dillard will replace Peters. Colts close 2nd)

Dline Niners (so much depth) 

LBs Cowboys (Smith, LVE and Lee)

DBs Bills (white, Norman, Hyde, poyer)

I agree 100% with this list. Nice job. 

• Like (+1) 1

Quarterbacks: Chiefs (Hawks a close 2nd)

Running Backs: Browns

Offensive Line: Colts

Wide Receivers: Toss up between Bucs and Browns. I think Brady gives the Bucs the edge.

Tight Ends: Philadelphia Eagles. If Kroft is healthy, I think the Knox/Kroft combo will surprise(not saying we're in the conversation).

Linebackers: Dallas Cowboys. I hesitate here. If  when Lee gets hurt, they will drop. 

Cornerbacks: Toss up between Ravens and Pats

Safeties: Bills

If we go DB's as a group: Bills. 

6 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Quarterbacks: Chiefs (Hawks a close 2nd)

Running Backs: Browns

Offensive Line: Colts

Wide Receivers: Toss up between Bucs and Browns. I think Brady gives the Bucs the edge.

Tight Ends: Philadelphia Eagles. If Kroft is healthy, I think the Knox/Kroft combo will surprise(not saying we're in the conversation).

Linebackers: Dallas Cowboys. I hesitate here. If  when Lee gets hurt, they will drop. 

Cornerbacks: Toss up between Ravens and Pats

Safeties: Bills

If we go DB's as a group: Bills. 

Nicked my answers other than safeties. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

QB's, Chiefs - can't argue with that. 

RB's, Browns- Chubb and Hunt will be great together

TE's, Eagles- Ertz and Goedert are the best 1, 2 in the league, Gronk was a shell of himself before retiring and I'll believe he's a star when I see it, and Howard has always been overrated. 

WR's, Bucs- Evans and Goodwin alone make the room, but I expect Johnson to be good for them as well. I honestly have the Bills at number 2 just because of the consistancy of the top 3... The Chiefs are good but break it down step by step: Hill > Diggs, but it's closer than it seems. Brown > Watkins. Beasly > Hardman though that's apples and oranges. 

OL, Colts- This one is pretty obvious. Cowboys have lost that title lately, Maybe the raiders as a close second?

DL, 49ers- really demonstrates how much better they were than the pack that they can replace one of their best with a rookie and still be here. Not even sure who would be second at this point? Maybe the Bucs as a darkhorse? 

LB's, Bills- Yep. I'm doing it. 49ers are a good option, cowboys will be up there, Vikings are a consideration as well. 

DB's, Chargers- I think this is one more on projection than what last year was. Hayward was the best CB in football two years ago, Derwin James is probably the best safety in the NFL when healthy, and Chris Harris is a stud being added to that team. 

ST's- Ravens. Justin Tucker, enough said. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mickey said:

My DT's would be the Thing and the Hulk to start with, probably have them play both ways so they would be my guards as well.

Wolverine and Deadpool as DE's.

Captain America as MLB (Clearly), Winter Soldier as OLB

Iron Man as SS (hitter plus he can play the middle and can help run the Defense with the MLB, as long as they can get along), Falcon as FS (talk about ballhawk)

Quicksilver at CB1, Spiderman at CB2 (real sticky coverman)

Scarlet Witch would be our nickle (she's shifty but can still hit) 

On Offense

Hawkeye would be our QB (accuracy kills), with Starlord as our Backup (i like his swagger)

Juggernaut would be our RB1, Black Widow our RB2 cause she's a good elusive option

Vision, Jonny Storm/Human torch and Mr. Fantastic would be our WR's with the invisible woman being our 4th/gadget player (talk about slipping behind a Defense).

Ant man/giant man as TE

Hulk at LG, the Thing at RG, Drax at C, Groot at LT, Colossus at RT 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1