Obscure Buffalo Bills Trivia

A couple hints: The player was a punter, drafted in the 6th round of the 1990 draft. He was on the roster for 4 games but after looking into it further, it looks like he only appeared in one. The Bills didn't punt in their first game in 1990.

Edited by holla83

4 minutes ago, holla83 said:

A couple hints: The player was a punter, drafted in the 6th round of the 1990 draft. He was on the roster for 4 games but after looking into it further, it looks like he only appeared in one. The Bills didn't punt in their first game in 1990.

Oooh! Oooh! Pick me!!!! The punter from 1990? ? 

Edited by TroutDog

4 minutes ago, holla83 said:

I think that goes beyond obscure.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, holla83 said:

Rick bootin Tuten?

This probably was too obscure. John Nies was a punter, drafted by the Bills in the 6th round of the 1990 Draft. As I said earlier, he only lasted a few weeks. His father is long time NBA referee Jack Nies. His brother is former MTV VJ/host of The Grind Eric Nies.

Edited by holla83
  • Like (+1) 1