Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Thrill

Who Were The Leaks at One Bills Drive during 2013-2016?

I feel like I remember seeing that Pettine was one to talk during Marrone's first year. I still recall Tim Graham's story in early 2014 about how Marrone basically tried to intimidate him before they left for an away game. Marrone's a weird dude. Long after his walkout from here, he talked to SI (I think?) and was apparently good with what the reporter was going to write about. But then a few hours after the interview, Marrone called the reporter and wanted to recant whatever he said. I think the reporter told him he'd already turned in some stuff to his editor. Marrone hung up...only to call again a short while after to say he spoke with his wife and now feels like the interview is fine. Whackadoodle. 

I’ve got a source a 100% verified that Russ Brandon was the snake. 

His quote, “that guy was some character”

22 hours ago, Limeaid said:

What I got out of this is GunnerBill is capable of being [professionally] duplicitous.

"Shocking.  Positively shocking."

😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

On 5/20/2020 at 6:47 PM, MJS said:

They also replaced all of the scouts, so it could have been a scout who worked under Whaley just spreading things he saw and heard about to a media member.

They actually didn't replace all the scouts. They were all originally fired but they did bring back about 3 out of the 7 regional scouts

Edited by Buffalo716