I have a serious question for the Trump haters on this board?

2 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

I am just anti douchebag. 

You and mirrors must not get along very well. 

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

I could buy this opinion, without the name calling. 

He doesn't know how. 

• Haha (+1) 1

They have limiting core beliefs.

Like, "My ancestors were slave holders and I'm embarrassed about that and ashamed that I'm white and haven't done ***** to help the African Americans (of course, I don't know any, but that's beside the point)."

Or, "I grew up in the suburbs and went to an all white school and I feel sorry for people who didn't have it as nice growing up as I did."

Or, "I really despise most minorities, so I have to work overtime virtue signaling my righteous indignation at the slightest perception of injustice to 'them'."

Or, "I know the really rich don't give a ***** about anybody that's not in their league, because that's how I would feel if I were rich."

Or, "I'm a victim. All my teachers and leaders say so. So I believe them and look forward to the nice handouts they give me."

Or, "I'm a loser, who will never get ahead yet alone rich, so I'm left to just wishing I were a victim. But I figure the next best thing is to identify with all causes related to social victimhood and rail against those in power like the evil rich people, the big corporations (who pay NO taxes whatsoever), and people with memberships to country clubs and yacht clubs."

The list goes on. Many of these limiting core beliefs are a facet of their own bigotry of low expectations.

• Like (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You and mirrors must not get along very well. 

He doesn't know how. 

Zip it loser cook dude! 

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

I could buy this opinion, without the name calling. 

Sounds like a “you” problem. Question was asked and I answered it honestly. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I can not think of a greater conspiracy in the history of the United States of America than the outgoing President, his Vice President, the heads of the CIA and FBI asking for the name of an American citizen who talked to the Russian Ambassador to the United States about future American policy towards Russia! 

This is bigger than Dick Chaney fabricating evidence to invade Iraq! Bigger than the NSA under George W. Bush recording every phone call of every American. 

This is bigger than Bill Clinton having sexual relations with an intern in the Oval Office. 

This is bigger than the Regan administration selling weapons to Iran to fund the Contras in Nicaragua. 

How Dare President Barrack HUSSEIN Obama think he has the right to know the identity of an American citizen practicing their God Given Right to negotiate foreign policy with the Russian Ambassador!?! 

9 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

How Dare President Barrack HUSSEIN Obama think he has the right to know the identity of an American citizen practicing their God Given Right to negotiate foreign policy with the Russian Ambassador!?! 

And once Obama learned that this was not just some 'citizen', but actually was the incoming head of National Security, then he and his team should've said...."nothing to see here", and the story should have ended.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And once Obama learned that this was not just some 'citizen', but actually was the incoming head of National Security, then he and his team should've said...."nothing to see here", and the story should have ended.

Was it a lie that Flynn was paid $500,000 to lobby for Trump on behalf of Turkey and he failed to disclose? 

18 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I can not think of a greater conspiracy in the history of the United States of America than the outgoing President, his Vice President, the heads of the CIA and FBI asking for the name of an American citizen who talked to the Russian Ambassador to the United States about future American policy towards Russia! 

This is bigger than Dick Chaney fabricating evidence to invade Iraq! Bigger than the NSA under George W. Bush recording every phone call of every American. 

This is bigger than Bill Clinton having sexual relations with an intern in the Oval Office. 

This is bigger than the Regan administration selling weapons to Iran to fund the Contras in Nicaragua. 

Under normal circumstances, reasonable people would think it odd that a president in power for 8 years in the waning moments of his term would suddenly expel 35 diplomats from what apparently was a serious foreign adversary/super power intent on doing us grave harm. Rounding up a day or two, the guy was king of the world for 3,287 days, working with, negotiating with, offering to partner with Russia.  All along, with access to all the secrets of the world, business as usual.  On day 3,286, suddenly, almost miraculously he finds his testicles, zips of his bean bag and gets the beer muscles on. 

You people are dumb, and who cares that I know it, the key is he knows it.   

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

No, you said you could buy it, without the name calling. There was name calling. 

Jesus Christ man

Do you name call people to their face or is it something you do only on the internet?

I would hope that you have respect for your fellow man, even if you don’t like them, to their face.

Just askin

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

The irony is , yes I like what Trump wants to do/has done. What the morons who

come here and yell and preach the same dumb message on this board everyday don't get is,

I don't love Trump as much as I despise what they stand for.

They have unrequited love for whoever has a D in front of their name and being so

intellectually stunted, they will never understand this.

Correct.

I am a Trump supporter but there are things I do not like that he has done...esp. with the Covid 19 thing.

1- Shut up about how you saved us from 2 million Americans dying.

2- When he criticized Governor Kemp for re-opening.

3- That he has pandered to the Leftist Governors and wasn't more vocal about re-opening the economy.

But, for his warts, i.e., giving that moron from N. Korea an audience, Trump has been, by far and away the best President we have had since Ronald Reagan.

36 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Do you name call people to their face or is it something you do only on the internet?

I would hope that you have respect for your fellow man, even if you don’t like them, to their face.

Just askin

Really depends. If they are a scumbag, I call them a scumbag. I won’t pretend to like someone just because they have a special “title.” 

Can I go to a function and not start something with every scumbag? Sure, but if someone asks me what I think about “scumbag” I am telling them what I think! 

5 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

This is an online forum. Serious questions are not allowed.

No no no. You’ve have it all wrong. Serious questions abound. It’s the serious answer that are severely lacking 

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

You wanna hate Trump that is all fine and dandy. We get it.

But he is in the WH for a reason.

Now back to the question.

How come you care so much about made up stuff against Trump (Russiagate), which leaves a paper trail of evidence that Trump is innocent, yet...................

you either don't care about #Obamagate or call it all a conspiracy theory when this paper trail suggests otherwise?

Any moron (even me) can read all these documents first hand and it doesn't take a brainiac, a Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or someone who holds no political party (like me) to see that it's all there in black and white and it shows that what I have stated are the facts.

Why do you wanna hang Trump by his balls and yet protect Obama in the same breath?

Because Obama was the first black President, you wanna protect his legacy at all costs. Is that the answer?

If not, why?

I don't hate Trump. I even support right wing politics where religion, ( I distrust Pence), and guns are used as political tools.

What I find difficult to understand is how so many people can ignore the Trump version of issues, it changes daily then tells YOU that he didn't say this or that. He is out if control. This is not leadership.

Can you imagine Eisenhower, Reagan, Nixon telling the public this kind of crap.

If I was an American I would be hugely conflicted. Vote for Biden....almost impossible especially if Nancy supports him, but Trump Pence is no option for my right side politics. 2 weeks ago he decided that 3M could not ship 500,000 masks to Canada...now he sends ventilators to Russia...

Flip flop Flip flop...not that sending ventilators is wrong, but to tell Canada to foff. He has changed his position on China, EU, NATO so many times nobody knows what is what except Rhino.

Before it starts, the agent known as Rhino will jump in and quote some CCP Political crap. Rhino...fu...

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

You're leaving out the felony leak of it all in your rush to downplay something you don't even have the introductory level understanding of. 

This is bigger than Dick Chaney fabricating evidence to invade Iraq!

Who did the Bush machine and Cheney rush to support when the information about the illegal political surveillance of multiple campaigns by 44 started to break? Where did Cheney and W come down in terms of the Russia narrative? 

Bigger than the NSA under George W. Bush recording every phone call of every American. 

It's actually a continuation of this abuse. Something you'd understand if you bothered to educate yourself on the basics of what happened. 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Start there. And if you read it, you'll see it's from the FISC and it's discussing its findings that 85% of the 702 searches done by the FBI and DOJ were not only illegal, but done by independent contractors working for the administration. 

Unmasking isn't the story. The leak, and more importantly, the reason for the leak are what matters. 

But please, continue to mock that which you don't understand. It'll be fun to cite this post in a few months time.