Sportsline has Jets as overwhelming favorites

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

You play who’s on your schedule.  Bills lost to Browns 

Why are you defending the Jets? Do you find them to have redeeming qualities and would like to move your fandom that way? Or, is it that you just like to play devils advocate?

30 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Why are you defending the Jets? Do you find them to have redeeming qualities and would like to move your fandom that way? Or, is it that you just like to play devils advocate?

lol @defending the Jets.  They went 6-2.  It’s a simple fact.  Relax some.

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol @defending the Jets.  They went 6-2.  It’s a simple fact.  Relax some.

That record was a bit of a mirage because of the competition, but you can only play who’s on your schedule. 

I do think the Jets had a very underrated defense. They were well coached and it’s a unit that features a lot of “workman” like guys who are young, hungry, and have played together for a while. 

On offense its a completely different story. Poorly coached and breaking in a ton of new pieces. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

In two years maybe. 

Maybe, maybe not. 

They really bolstered their roster with talent (I get the whole continuity thing and it's going to take some time), but they reminded me so much of 2018 Bills. How Flores got that sorry team to 5 wins is beyond me. 

With that said, I agree it's probably more likely they'll be a real threat in 2 years.