Happy 24, Josh!

eball

1 hour ago, Steve O said:

Ha, my nephew Josh is 36 today. According to Wiki Josh A's birthday is May 21, not the 20th. Anyways I hope they both have great days!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Allen_(quarterback)

My younger son's birthday is also May 21st. I remember telling him last year that he shares a birthday with Josh Allen. FWIW (not much), I share a birthday with Brett Favre.

hm_b34db3da-2f1a-4ed7-b630-28cebfd56b1c_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1584135546

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Meade's or is it Hapless who drinks it ? favorite brand.... 

Did @mead107 ever meet a wine he didn't like? ?

I much prefer dry reds to whites and Josh reds are pretty good, IMO. I like their Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles Reserve. The Paso Robles region turns out some good wines. Cheers!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Meade's or is it Hapless who drinks it ? favorite brand.... 

Not favorite brand, but I drank a bottle of Josh 2017 Cab Sauv and we beat Dallas.   Obviously I had to keep drinking.

We did clinch the playoffs at Pitt....But then the playoff game itself, I think that must reset the ritual and I'd best Move On.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

My younger son's birthday is also May 21st. I remember telling him last year that he shares a birthday with Josh Allen. FWIW (not much), I share a birthday with Brett Favre.

I share a bday with Marv Levy, Tyrod Taylor, and, sigh, tom ***** brady

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

hm_b34db3da-2f1a-4ed7-b630-28cebfd56b1c_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1584135546

So your going on record to say Josh is going to be the next Brett Favre!? I can dig that 

• Thank you (+1) 1