Are there publicly traded companies that will do well if the Bills have a great season in 2020?

I bought 40 shares of draft kings stock just to try it out.

An interesting one to me is Entercom which owns a lot of the sports radio stations. Their is down to $1.03 per share. Overall a lot of the media companies look to be undervalued.

13 hours ago, notwoz said:

Do you actually believe that someone who has done research on the topic (and presuming they actually found something) would turn around and tell the world, thereby diluting any gains they might make? 

If I have already made my full investment in a company then I want to tell people about so they will want to buy and drive up the price.

16 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Yes.  I would put a couple mil into Boeing. 

I picked up Boeing recently.  70% discount from their peak after double whammy of 737MAX and COVID.  Now is the time.

The Fed Gov isn't going to let them disappear.

On 5/19/2020 at 4:47 PM, mykidsdad said:

I'm wondering if anyone has done the research to see if there are any publicly traded stocks that will go up if the Bills make a Superbowl run. I think the Bills could pull it off this year, and it has to be good for some sort of price spike somewhere we might be able to capture. Thanks in advance.

Tim Horton’s

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I hate those places...ha.  Just suggested them as many people may flock there ha

Haha, whew. Ok. Good.

But still,  those poor folks that only know Papa John’s pizza and chain wings.

I’ll say a prayer for them.