Are there publicly traded companies that will do well if the Bills have a great season in 2020?

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How do you sell a hotel reservation?

I'm sure it violates the terms of service for the hotel so you probably can't.

Another way to do it would be to rent out apartments and houses from people then turn around and re-rent them at a higher rate.  Again, that's usually against terms of service for things like airbnb so it would take an absolute load of work for a low payout for something that is marginally legal.  You'd be better off putting a grand on the Bills at the current odds (28/1) and saving yourself the hassle.

-edit- apparently it is legal to resell a hotel reservation and there are companies that do it and then take a cut though one of those companies just went out of business because of the current travel situation.  Who knew?  It's still a wildly stupid idea to do something like this on the off chance that the Bills win the Super Bowl.

Edited by That's No Moon
new info

3 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

I'm wondering if anyone has done the research to see if there are any publicly traded stocks that will go up if the Bills make a Superbowl run. I think the Bills could pull it off this year, and it has to be good for some sort of price spike somewhere we might be able to capture. Thanks in advance.

Well, you can buy shares in EJ Manual....

Oh. Wait. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Draft Kings DKNG, though I assume they will do much better with professional sports as a whole starting back up, but a championship caliber Buffalo team with a rabid fan base and constant in season marketing could give them an additional boost. Been watching it since January and I’m kicking myself for not buying in March.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Table manufacturers?

Who is the official table supplier to the Bills Mafia? 

20 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Draft Kings DKNG, though I assume they will do much better with professional sports as a whole starting back up, but a championship caliber Buffalo team with a rabid fan base and constant in season marketing could give them an additional boost. Been watching it since January and I’m kicking myself for not buying in March.

Dang. You're not wrong. 

35 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

I think draft kings is a good bet right now, even if the Bills are not good. State budgets are gonna get hammered because of Covid. They can shore up the deficit with legal gambling. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

I guess I was just looking for some generic advice about publicly traded companies that might have Buffalo tie-ins. In stead everyone just trying to outdo the next person with something funny, just like most posts I guess. I'll keep hunting. Thanks for a few laughs at least!

Go Bills!

Sorry that is the way this board is

As for tips after the big melt down in march I asked 3 brokers and some of my friends if the market is this low what stocks to buy on know that will all go back up

I got the standard don't chase I stock it won't pay and don't do the farmasodical companys.

So i did some fast studies on stocks invested in 5 All based on stirring your a@@ at home and buying stuff.

The first 3 are easy the bigges 

1) 2123 know at 2400

2) 112 know at 166

3) 312 to 344

Video games were the last 2

I did very well and did it by myself and everyone said i was crazy. Win or lose stocks always go up and down

Bears win

Bulls win

Pigs get slaughtered

Sometimes you can take the advice from this board

I did last year on the under over for wins and made 7k

Tks tbd 

It's good to be nice

Know stop coming over to my camper and taking all my green egg Smoked ribs

Yum yum

44 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Sorry that is the way this board is

As for tips after the big melt down in march I asked 3 brokers and some of my friends if the market is this low what stocks to buy on know that will all go back up

I got the standard don't chase I stock it won't pay and don't do the farmasodical companys.

So i did some fast studies on stocks invested in 5 All based on stirring your a@@ at home and buying stuff.

The first 3 are easy the bigges 

1) 2123 know at 2400

2) 112 know at 166

3) 312 to 344

Video games were the last 2

I did very well and did it by myself and everyone said i was crazy. Win or lose stocks always go up and down

Bears win

Bulls win

Pigs get slaughtered

Sometimes you can take the advice from this board

I did last year on the under over for wins and made 7k

Tks tbd 

It's good to be nice

Know stop coming over to my camper and taking all my green egg Smoked ribs

Yum yum

Leodis?

• Haha (+1) 2

On a more serious note consider authentic player worn /signed merchandise.

Allen signed official helmets (not replica) go for quite a bit of moolah since he is popular right now... 600-1200+ but you can buy them up and they will be worth 10x if he wins some rings. The more winning he does the more they might be worth.

The more personal the items are to allen himself as well, the more their value will increase if his future is bright.

Its a gamble. No different then stocks except you will be taxed more on the income... then again, going this route, you wouldnt have to report it;)