Tom Brady WTF

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I'm starting to think he was cloned and his clone turned out not too bright and killed the real Tom Brady.

No, I am pretty sure the real Tom Brady was always an idiot.  

16 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Did you see Paul Rudd's Living with Yourself on Netflix? 

I did but they made the joke about him winning the superbowl 6 times so I preferred the idiot reference in multiplicity.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He thinks it works.....because he's a 42 yo NFL QB still out there playing like a younger man.  Why wouldn't he believe this stuff is what's part of what has kept him going?

He doesn't need the money.  But if he believes this stuff works, why wouldn't he sell it to others?

Yes, so you agree with me.  Thanks for your support.

If people want to throw away $, that is their call.  I take vitamins as well, but I don’t for a minute think I’m so protected from corona.  If people believe that, shame on the, for their stupidity.  Being healthy against corona or anything else is good, but doesn’t mean you can’t  contract it.  As Ron White from the Blue Collar Comedy tour said, “You Can’t Fix Stupid”.  Love that comic.  Not that I’m a drinker or smoker, but he is so funny with his wiseass attitude drinking scotch, and smoking a cigar on stage.

• Like (+1) 1

Times were simpler when I just came home from work after having finished second shift, with a full head of hair, cracked a beer, and watched Gary Cochran deliver an informercial (I mistook it for a sitcom at first) about "direct marketing".  I used to follow up these informercials by watching re-runs of WKRP in Cincinnati on the VCR.  It cleansed the palate.  Really.

I think that Gary also did one about dog walking.  Who bought that *****?!  In any case, assuming that he doesn't end up on NFL or on ESPN, Tom Brady will be the next pitch/marketing person like Peyton Manning.  I kinda hate it, and yet I want to see it.  Maybe he knows how to walk dogs?  You just can't say.

Edited by Groin

1 hour ago, eball said:

Yes, so you agree with me.  Thanks for your support.

I don't at all, as I just said.  He believes in this stuff because he sees himself as "proof of its efficacy".   You just concluded he believes it because  he's a doofus.  

How did you conclude he's wrong?

If anything, vitamins (if that’s what these things really are) might actually have a beneficial effect for some. Remember when tom was selling “tactical therapeutic sleepwear” on TB12? We should be railing against his magic pajamas, not this.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

He believes in this stuff because he sees himself as "proof of its efficacy".   You just concluded he believes it because  he's a doofus.  

If he believes in its efficacy because of a single data point, and fails to even consider that other variables may be in play (like the fact that he has access to world-class trainers, facilities, and medical personnel), then he is, in fact, a doofus.

Edited by WhoTom

Think of his target market. It’s Florida, they’re going to sell like hot cakes. There is a sucker born every minute down here and if they aren’t born down here they relocate to avoid the snow.

Edited by JDubya76

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

If anything, vitamins (if that’s what these things really are) might actually have a beneficial effect for some. Remember when tom was selling “tactical therapeutic sleepwear” on TB12? We should be railing against his magic pajamas, not this.

on TB12? is that kind of like the home shopping network?

her vitamins have to be good for you, with rice hulls and all in them. give those innards a good scraping out.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

6 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

If he believes in its efficacy because of a single data point, and fails to even consider that other variables may be in play (like the fact that he has access to world-class trainers, facilities, and medical personnel), then he is, in fact, a doofus.

Doesn’t he have one trainer?  And his own facility?

And doesn’t everyone who takes any supplement base their continued use of them on their belief that is helpful (“working for them”)? Are all people who take supplements therefore doofuses?

• Like (+1) 1

It’s vitamin C and zinc, and in super low doses none the less. What a massive ripoff.

120mg of vitamin C. 11mg of zinc. 60 capsules for $45!

You’d get more vitamin C eating an orange.

For comparison, a 100 count bottle of 1000mg vitamin C is about $6-9.

500mg vitamin C is even cheaper.

A bottle of 100 count 50mg zinc is about $2.50.

Snake oil salesman taking advantage of people’s fears during a pandemic.

What a douche.

72A0540D-EEC7-452A-86C4-7412CC6AB3A7.jpeg

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

How long til he gets sued?

For what?  He's selling a jar of zinc, vitamin C, rice, and a few other non-drug ingredients to the chowdah heads in NE and a few dummies elsewhere.  It's not illegal.  

• Like (+1) 1