"Nobody has more respect for woman than I do" - Donald Trump

20 hours ago, dubs said:

Now that it’s grilling season in the northeast, anybody have any great recipes to throw on the grill?  Would love a meatless one for the wife also. Thanks!

As a side dish, I'm addicted to grilled zucchini. Just quarter and marinate it in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper for a few hours before grilling. Goes great with a 17.99/lb quarantine priced New York Strip.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

When you speak of the 8 convictions do you mean the ones of actions prior to joining Trump (tax evasion) or do you mean the ones caused by the FBI and the fact they just kept asking questions until someone said something that was wrong? All of the lying to investigators should have been tossed once it was clear there was no collusion and Manafort was doing his illegal things when Mueller was in charge of the FBI the first time around but somehow it was not a big deal then. Truly the only good thing to come out of Mueller was Manafort and his associates paying his taxes, everything else is just the FBI pushing people until they mess up and then charging them.

The non-fake convictions.  The ones in which the defendant either admitted guilt or was found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury of his peers. 

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

As a side dish, I'm addicted to grilled zucchini. Just quarter and marinate it in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper for a few hours before grilling. Goes great with a 17.99/lb quarantine priced New York Strip.

That is excellent (sans the steak for me, despite how much I used to enjoy it).  I try the zucchini with squash with it, too.  Haven't tried eggplant on the grill yet, but want to get there. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Reality Check said:

It was funny then, this year will be even funnier. Hell, some of these soy boys and lesbians are likely to commit suicide this time around.

Why? Trump’s going to lose. That video is what you will be like ?

You will probably be a sore loser 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? Trump’s going to lose. That video is what you will be like ?

You will probably be a sore loser 

On the contrary. What you’ll see is millions of conservatives going back to work the next day. I guarantee there won’t be a deep state coup to overthrow the election.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

On the contrary. What you’ll see is millions of conservatives going back to work the next day. I guarantee there won’t be a deep state coup to overthrow the election.

It would be very interesting to see the difference. If Trump loses comparIng the reaction of his supporters to those of Clinton’s four years ago.   

On 5/19/2020 at 9:38 AM, dubs said:

Now that it’s grilling season in the northeast, anybody have any great recipes to throw on the grill?  Would love a meatless one for the wife also. Thanks!

When I worked at a small biotech company in California (about 20 years ago- my God how time flies!) on Fridays we had a cookout for lunch.  sometimes instead  of the usual burgers and dogs we would have kabobs on the grill  and once  one of our fellow  employees brought in salmon that he had caught on a trip to Alaska -yum!

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I approve of the title of this thread. So true!

Thanks for always staying faithful, Donnie. I know you would never even lay eyes on another woman!

• Haha (+1) 2