Fitzmagic on Eric Wood

Fitz is good for one or two really fine games each year.  Unfortunately for the Bills, he seems to have one of those when playing against the Bills. 

The rest of the time, he ranges from adequate to subpar.  He's a caretaker, and somehow he's been able to parlay that status into a long and profitable, and fun, career.

I hope he moves back to Hamburg when he finally hangs them up.

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

Fitz is one of my all-time favorites.  Would love to see him keep Tua Tag-cant-spell-it on the bench the whole year. 

I like Fitz too. But IMO Fitz gives the Fins a better chance of winning THIS YEAR.  So I hope the rookie starts.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I think Wrong Josh gives worst chance of Phish winning this year so I hope he starts and Fitz is cut.

And Bills sign him as backup and Josh is ill day we play in North Cuba and he picks the bones off the Phish.

Well, I can't argue with the first sentence. But hoping Josh is too ill to play is more than I can endorse.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

I am talking about one day not anything severe. Most likely from drinking Mijami water.

I still prefer Allen start against them

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

my wife is making me grow a beard right now. I hate it.

My wife is begging me to shave mine. I’m about to give Fitzpatrick a run for his money.