Fitzmagic on Eric Wood

45 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yeah ... would've definitely wanted him to be a better player, but in fairness, he's a career backup for a reason.  The Bills (and other teams) were stupid to think otherwise/pay him -- but GOOD FOR HIM, I say!!!

He basically took the Pats out of the hunt last season by taking away their annual bye week.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

only to gutter minded  middle aged men that have not moved past adolescence...so yep, that's me!

Could have been worse, could have been am elderly man(urgmmm @Augie) posting something even more suggestive!

Not that there is anything wrong with that... ??

20 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Wood needs to get rid of the facial hair. That is an awful look.

The long chin beard thing is pretty lame, it’s like self imposed  birth control when you’re a single guy... ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Fitz will ALWAYS be not only one of my favorite Bills of all time, but one of my favorite NFL players of all time.  I can't say one negative thing about the dude.

He plays for the Dolphins

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

What Fitz says there about QBs protecting their stats even when they are losing..... that ladies and gentleman is one Ryan Tannehill and that is why I cannot stand that guy. 

I know a lot of folks hate the late game INTs from him (for good reason) but I did appreciate him taking shots he normally wouldn’t instead of playing it safe on final drives. Unfortunately when windows get tighter and you can’t wait for another drive, he just didn’t have the god given arm talent. 

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Funny guy - definitely an old school gun slinger.  

You can see how he exudes leadership - just wish he had a slightly better arm to go with that attitude.

If you could somehow graft Fitz's head to Josh's arm.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I know he's made a lot of money playing football, considering how Frank Reich has done as an OC and HC, is this a path for Fitz after his playing days, we did pretty well with a Harvard guy [Levy] as our HC.

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Wood needs to get rid of the facial hair. That is an awful look.

Fitz's beard is magnificent!  Woods is a creepy disaster.

• Like (+1) 1