Fitzmagic on Eric Wood

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

And oh my, look at THAT beard!

Funny guy - definitely an old school gun slinger.  

You can see how he exudes leadership - just wish he had a slightly better arm to go with that attitude.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Fitz will ALWAYS be not only one of my favorite Bills of all time, but one of my favorite NFL players of all time.  I can't say one negative thing about the dude.

• Like (+1) 24
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 10

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Fitz will ALWAYS be not only one of my favorite Bills of all time, but one of my favorite NFL players of all time.  I can't say one negative thing about the dude.

The only negative thing I can say about Fitz is I wish he was better. Because attitude, desire, leadership, making the most of the talent he was given? He is an A+

• Like (+1) 18
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The only negative thing I can say about Fitz is I wish he was better. Because attitude, desire, leadership, making the most of the talent he was given? He is an A+

Yeah ... would've definitely wanted him to be a better player, but in fairness, he's a career backup for a reason.  The Bills (and other teams) were stupid to think otherwise/pay him -- but GOOD FOR HIM, I say!!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree 100% - he just lacks enough physically that his body cannot cash the checks his mind gets.  

• Like (+1) 1

Fitz might be the coolest and most likable dude in the NFL. Went to Harvard, scored a 49 on the Winderlik, old school mentality, tough as nails. He just doesn’t have what it takes to consistently win. He was an interception waiting to happen with the game on the line and it’s a shame...

• Like (+1) 1

I think Josh Allen will be fine, but man, it would have been nice if he had been able to learn for a season behind Fitz.  The first half of Josh's rookie season was pretty lost, at least until they brought DA in.

• Like (+1) 7

If Fitz was anything he was consistent. You just knew he would throw that fourth quarter pick right when it looked like we might have a chance. But with that said I have to hand it to a guy who has made more of a career out of less natural tools than just about any other professional athlete that I can think of.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Your title sounds kinky.

only to gutter minded  middle aged men that have not moved past adolescence...so yep, that's me!

Could have been worse, could have been am elderly man(urgmmm @Augie) posting something even more suggestive!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

And oh my, look at THAT beard!

Fitzpatrick is a really smart guy, and I think the beard is the first part of his post-football strategy.  Once he stops playing, he'll cut the beard off and no one will recognize him.  He'll be totally anonymous and be able to get through airports without having to talk to fans.

The video of him at Fred Jackson's roast was one of the funniest things from a football player I've ever seen...and he also let us know what the players thought of Whaley...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2