Ed Oliver Arrested DWI

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

In light of recent events, it gets tossed? 

Obviously I want it tossed, but I prefer it is based upon facts and fairness than some moving agenda target. Be FAIR! Time will tell, fingers crossed.

Maybe they will feel bad for long suffering Bills fans, and he gets a break. I’d be cool with that!   :)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Augie said:

Obviously I want it tossed, but I prefer it is based upon facts and fairness than some moving agenda target. Be FAIR! Time will tell, fingers crossed.

Maybe they will feel bad for long suffering Bills fans, and he gets a break. I’d be cool with that!   :)

Yeah, over-the-limit BAC and he should get nailed. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Yeah, over-the-limit BAC and he should get nailed. 

Hoping that’s NOT the case. I just know when they are out to get you, they will make the case....... any way they can. Long story, but I understand how people can be skeptical about “fairness”. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Why we waiting for test results. 90% of people on here had him convicted and sentenced 

You quoted your own post that we should reserve judgement on whether he was DUI until the test results are back.  Now you are saying why even wait for results to decide whether he was DUI?

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You quoted your own post that we should reserve judgement on whether he was DUI until the test results are back.  Now you are saying why even wait for results to decide whether he was DUI?

cmon bro, you can not detect sarcasm? read my self quoted post...

• Like (+1) 1

The only thing I’ve seen is a friend of a friend report from a guy named Major  Bobby. He said a friend in the hospital where they took Ed blew a .03. If that’s true he’ll get a speeding ticket. Why should we think anything different until facts come out. Major Bobby seems like a solid poster. He wouldn’t post anything just to post it. Let’s see what happens I have no reason not to believe Major Bobby’s report. 

On 6/10/2020 at 9:32 PM, Paul Costa said:

The only thing I’ve seen is a friend of a friend report from a guy named Major  Bobby. He said a friend in the hospital where they took Ed blew a .03. If that’s true he’ll get a speeding ticket. Why should we think anything different until facts come out. Major Bobby seems like a solid poster. He wouldn’t post anything just to post it. Let’s see what happens I have no reason not to believe Major Bobby’s report. 

Didn’t he fail a field sobriety test? Even if he gets off on DUI the NFL could still suspend him a few games under the new rules.  

4 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Didn’t he fail a field sobriety test? Even if he gets off on DUI the NFL could still suspend him a few games under the new rules.  

Without a BAC over the limit, it will be hard for them to suspend him.  I don't recall seeing anything about failing a FST as being just cause. 

7 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

I’m trying to figure out where my life would have to be for me to go to a Jets message board and try and trigger posters. I actually feel sorry for you dude. Good luck  ?

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Without a BAC over the limit, it will be hard for them to suspend him.  I don't recall seeing anything about failing a FST as being just cause. 

Under the new rules Goodell/The NFL can pretty much do whatever they want. 

45 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

I’m trying to figure out where my life would have to be for me to go to a Jets message board and try and trigger posters. I actually feel sorry for you dude. Good luck  ?

The Jets boards are brutal. You get banned instantly for saying anything negative about Sam Darnold.