Ed Oliver Arrested DWI

38 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

my only problem since he really was sober is if he more likely had an open container was stupid, wreck less, and if true would at least be charged with a misdemeanor.  That shouldn’t rise to anything serious in terms of suspension, just not a smart move.

Did we not have a thread for classic TBD sayings  or mangling of common phrases? This one has to go on the list no? 

BTW, MGK, really not trying to be snarky..talk to text , Grammerly etc can kill a word or phrase..but this one is awesome!

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Did we not have a thread for classic TBD sayings  or mangling of common phrases? This one has to go on the list no? 

BTW, MGK, really not trying to be snarky..talk to text , Grammerly etc can kill a word or phrase..but this one is awesome!

We did.  It was the TBDisms thread.  Lemme look for it.

Plenzmd, it’s called auto correct.  Did I get that right my grammar teacher?  Give me a break.  People write things that are changed a,, the time, and I never consider it a big deal.  C’mon.  I’m not petty.

K9, good point.

You see Plenzmd.  I just wrote a,, vs. all because I don’t care and any person knows that it is a just a quick blog.  

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Plenzmd, it’s called auto correct.  Did I get that right my grammar teacher?  Give me a break.  People write things that are changed a,, the time, and I never consider it a big deal.  C’mon.  I’m not petty.

K9, good point.

You see Plenzmd.  I just wrote a,, vs. all because I don’t care and any person knows that it is a just a quick blog.  

I said that dude in the post...but it is a classic!

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Hope you find it. You need it for your self of steam.

I found it.  The beauty of the true TBDisms thread is that they are not forced.  They just happen naturally.  Then get logged.

• Like (+1) 2

Plenzmd, all good bud.  You should know by now I hate the little spats some of the other guys have on the board when they turn a kidding thing or editorial into a middle school argument.  I didn’t think you did that at all.  

If helps, I apologize for just writing between important stuff for my release, and not paying attention when that damn auto correct screws up my msg.  I know on the board I barely follow proper writing rules, because honestly, I don’t care.  Not that I don’t care about you guys, I just assume you know what I meant.  Anyway, all good and look forward to you’re next Bills text as we finally may have something to talk about, vs. pandemic, black lives matter, etc.  before people get on me those things are important, but I know a bunch of you just want to hear how the rookies are doing, how we’ll do, the rushing attack, ya, da, ya, da.

Isn’t that the fun part of this board?

Go Bills, or as Bill from NYC used to say, 19-0 baby.

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Plenzmd, all good bud.  You should know by now I hate the little spats some of the other guys have on the board when they turn a kidding thing or editorial into a middle school argument.  I didn’t think you did that at all.  

If helps, I apologize for just writing between important stuff for my release, and not paying attention when that damn auto correct screws up my msg.  I know on the board I barely follow proper writing rules, because honestly, I don’t care.  Not that I don’t care about you guys, I just assume you know what I meant.  Anyway, all good and look forward to you’re next Bills text as we finally may have something to talk about, vs. pandemic, black lives matter, etc.  before people get on me those things are important, but I know a bunch of you just want to hear how the rookies are doing, how we’ll do, the rushing attack, ya, da, ya, da.

Isn’t that the fun part of this board?

Go Bills, or as Bill from NYC used to say, 19-0 baby.

Absolutely brother. We all know where most of these things come from, that one was just classic! And as I said, one I will use in texts to generate laughs! 

• Haha (+1) 1

my only problem since he really was sober is if he more likely had an open container was stupid, wreck less, and if true would at least be charged with a misdemeanor.  That shouldn’t rise to anything serious in terms of suspension, just not a smart move.

His lawyer said the beer can was not retained as evidence, and that it's in his (the lawyer's) possession with the chaw still in it (yuckkk)  I think that there says it.  I think it was in the report there was a beer can visible to justify probable cause to perform the field sobriety test and get the blood tests, but they didn't keep it because it didn't contain beer.  But that's just my understanding piecing together various accounts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hapless, good points as if he was using as a spatoon ok, that’s an if.  Why would they state ina report if it wasn’t alcohol in the bottle.  

It can be both. From working in south I know it is not uncommon for bottles/cans to be used as spittoons to have leftover drink in them.  A Master Sgt. I used to ride with used one for both butts and spitting both chewing and  dipping tobacco.  When I rode with him he said if you had an issue with tobacco get another ride but he always had his window open and even had a spot on jeep door to put his cigarette and (I was told) cigar.

Can someone change subject or merge two threads?