”Hi, my name is Phil Pelichick, and I’d like to report a dangerous driver.”

911 Center: "Phil, are you spying on people again?"

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Thank God it was. She was nuts.

You don't need to be married to get chopped into bits.  You need:

1. A computer with a Skype account

2. A Redhead

3. A plane ticket

They say 2 out of 3 ain't bad but in this case it is waaaaaaay better than 3 out of 3.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

You don't need to be married to get chopped into bits.  You need:

1. A computer with a Skype account

2. A Redhead

3. A plane ticket

They say 2 out of 3 ain't bad but in this case it is waaaaaaay better than 3 out of 3.

What can I say I like crazy women

19 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

On a lighter note -- at least he wasn't found naked in a field in Elma by the police -- what ever happened to Cyrus Kouandjio (spelling?) - did he continue with an NFL career?

No but that stemmed more from an inability to block even a particularly energetic photon.

51 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Does it all the time. Big donation. Then add the fines for the charge itself. 

like I said I have had 5 soldiers plead down to wet reckless in my years stationed in Texas without any big donation. Just using the diversion program 

All 5 soldiers had unlawful gun violation attached to DWI?

That's the problem for Oliver.

I really do not like some of you fake Bills fans. Guy screwed up but it’s not like it was a character issue. He owned a legal firearm, he got caught with a open container because another motorist called the police (  Probability a Texans fan lol...). He get a suspension but it’s not the end of the world. Quinton Williams ( Jets) will miss the Bills game because of his upcoming suspension for carrying a loaded gun in a airport. (Now that’s dumb). We see how it goes. As a fan you can be disappointed in what happened but to try to talk ***** about his character off of 1 incident just shows how some fake fans really are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

He meant real controversy...

They never charge them with 2 offenses.  They'll go with the more serious one, which would be the DUI and make a plea deal.

Say what?  The unlawful gun law was specifically written to include "intoxication". 

1 minute ago, Protocal69 said:

I really do not like some of you fake Bills fans. Guy screwed up but it’s not like it was a character issue. He owned a legal firearm, he got caught with a open container because another motorist called the police (  Probability a Texans fan lol...). He get a suspension but it’s not the end of the world. Quinton Williams ( Jets) will miss the Bills game because of his upcoming suspension for carrying a loaded gun in a airport. (Now that’s dumb). We see how it goes. As a fan you can be disappointed in what happened but to try to talk ***** about his character off of 1 incident just shows how some fake fans really are.

Yepp.  The kid made a stupid decision. I know I've made plenty of dumb decisions, and me thinks almost everyone on here has. 

Hoping he learns from this and gets his act together. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

All 5 soldiers had unlawful gun violation attached to DWI?

That's the problem for Oliver.

Yep. 4 it got tossed once pled down. Now One It got tossed later 

A few thoughts . . .

• He's from Texas, everyone has a gun and feels entitled to it. Many are not registered.  People in TX have guns like office workers have staplers.
  • Video shows he was 100% compliant.
  • Had a beer with him.  OMG way too many people drink & drive, his crime was getting caught.  Don't get me wrong, my point is the vast majority of those who drink/drive with regularity NEVER get caught (and if you asked them, they'd say they cannot believe they have not been caught).
  • As bad as this is, at least he didn't exacerbate the situation with poor behavior.
  • He'll probably get 4 games for 1st offense, but looks like he'll pay a larger price if there's any clause in his contract re: behavior.
  • Looks like he was ATV'ing, who knows where, could have needed gun depending on where he was (wild game in that area could have been a hazzard).
Edited by Never NEVER Give-up
adding to comment