Ed Oliver Arrested DWI

"He determined that the driver was impaired but by possibly something besides alcohol."

So with the blood draw and the gun that they found I don't know it's registered if it's fine or not but I guess we'll see how this all turns out.

Doesn't look great.

He had such a troubled upbringing...oh wait a minute...that was Dum Dum Dareus.  

“He just needs to be coddled and loved, he is so young”...a lot of TSW posters who supported Dum Dum Dareus. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Will be interesting what his BAC was during the arrest.  I wonder if he refused a breathalyzer and was arrested so they could compel a blood test.  He sure didn’t appear like he had balance issues in the video.  Not condoning it, but it will be interesting how this one plays out.  

Edited by Albanybillsbacker
  • Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

@Teddy KGB has an excellent point about this. This was a guy who wanted to fight his college coach over a coat. He's just not smart.

And there was a big debate on this board and some of us got shredded for pointing out that it was an issue.

Just now, HomeTeam said:

Troublesome. 

I wonder how the team will handle this. 

I mean punishment wise I'd imagine the league would handle most of that though I guess the team can fine him too. If nothing else he's definitely going to get an earful from his family and McDermott.

1 minute ago, Albanybillsbacker said:

Will be interesting what his BAC was during the arrest.  I wonder if he refused a breathalyzer and was arrested so they could compel a blood test.  He sure didn’t look like he had balance issues in the video.  Not condoning it, but it will be interesting how this one plays out.  The fact he was wearing NFL gear can’t be good for his chances of not getting a suspension due to the personal conduct policies that anything that reflects poorly on the league can be a suspension.

The article PFT linked from said they determined he was impaired but by possibly something besides alcohol.

2 minutes ago, ColeB said:

I thought that was legal in Texas, as well as the firearm?   DWI is a different story.

They found a pistol when they searched the vehicle but I don't know, if it's registered I'd imagine that'd be fine in Texas.

Edited by Warcodered

9 minutes ago, ColeB said:

I thought that was legal in Texas, as well as the firearm?   DWI is a different story.

I’m sure you’re kidding, but Montgomery is in AL unless there are two Montgomery counties.  As far as him, he’s a moron.  He has that kind of $ and can’t use Uber.

28 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m sure you’re kidding, but Montgomery is in AL unless there are two Montgomery counties.  As far as him, he’s a moron.  He has that kind of $ and can’t use Uber.

i’d be safe to assume there are many more than 2 montgomery counties in the US.

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

There are lots of Montgomery Counties. 

Per the PFT article, this was in Houston, which is in Montgomery County, Texas.