Moss on GMFB (Moss Mode) & 10 minute draft video

21 hours ago, MJS said:

I find it really interesting that this board talks about Moss so extensively but there isn't a lot of talk about our first pick Epenesa. Don't get me wrong, I love the Moss pick, but usually discussion is focused on the first pick in the draft. Interesting dynamic this year.

I would guess that is because Moss will be expected to contribute and play more than Epenesa right now.

13 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I would guess that is because Moss will be expected to contribute and play more than Epenesa right now.

I guess we'll see. Both will be backups and rotate in.

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for the videos OP.  Man, he was running over all kinds of guys from USC, UW, etc.  More than I had seen in my limited highlight watchings.  Two things strike me, this guy is very measured, intelligent and he doesn't display a lot of emotion.

Kind of funny he put the youtube stuff out, it's ok to watch as a fan but he's not the most engaging personality.  Give him credit for already looking to brand and sell himself though.

Moss mode vs beast mode may look similar, but behind it there's a huge difference in intelligence and approach.  I think he'll be the fit here Lynch never was.  Really excited to get him playing, him and Devon should be one of the best tandems this year.