Moss on GMFB (Moss Mode) & 10 minute draft video

Wait hold on, I thought the narrative on here was that we needed to get rid of him right away because he wasn't happy he got drafted here!  This video must be doctored because he looks pretty happy/relieved to me

I can't wait to watch what him and Singletary do this season! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Wait hold on, I thought the narrative on here was that we needed to get rid of him right away because he wasn't happy he got drafted here!  This video must be doctored because he looks pretty happy/relieved to me

I can't wait to watch what him and Singletary do this season! 

No, the joke was that since he is the only rookie who is unsigned, he's unhappy. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, the joke was that since he is the only rookie who is unsigned, he's unhappy. 

Ohhhhhh I thought that was just the next part of the conspiracy since the first part had already been proven wrong. I really hope there’s no part 3 to all of this-when we find out he likes ranch with his wings 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

I actually think it came from draft night when they showed him and his family after the bills picked him.  They were all just sitting there.  Probably just weird timing with the different feeds.

• Like (+1) 3

Impressive young man.  Reading in to something he said, it sounds like he was smart enough to realize that getting away from Miami and playing in Utah would reduce the temptations faced outside of football that could endanger his career.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Ohhhhhh I thought that was just the next part of the conspiracy since the first part had already been proven wrong. I really hope there’s no part 3 to all of this-when we find out he likes ranch with his wings 

Zack does seem to be a good fit for Buffalo not just for football but fandom.  I think from him working out he will LOVE the Bills workout facility.

One question: Does he know that with Bills fandom that is girl will become as much as object of attention as him?

Nov 30, 2016 Bra I want some wings

?
  • Like (+1) 1

I think the Bills are fortunate He tweaked his hamstring earlier in the day before he ran the 40 at the combine. This made him drop in the draft. He was also not able to correct the time at his pro day because of the pandemic. He is an absolute steal in round three. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Ranch? God forbid...cut him now!

13 hours ago, SWATeam said:

I actually think it came from draft night when they showed him and his family after the bills picked him.  They were all just sitting there.  Probably just weird timing with the different feeds.

Yeah, it happened that way at a lot of houses, it looked to me. And yeah, that's where I think it came from. Interviews within the hour showed he was happy.

On 5/16/2020 at 11:50 AM, first_and_ten said:

What impresses me, besides the crazy talent , is his maturity. Don't you just love how this team drafts? Good job Brandon Beane and scouts

It helps he stayed in college for four years at University of Utah.

I find it really interesting that this board talks about Moss so extensively but there isn't a lot of talk about our first pick Epenesa. Don't get me wrong, I love the Moss pick, but usually discussion is focused on the first pick in the draft. Interesting dynamic this year.