Teams can Begin to Reopen Facilities

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Will they shut down the season when a player tests positive during TC?

Why would they? Quarantine those who test positive and move forward with those who test negative.

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/17/2020 at 9:34 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought the point of the NFL regulating access to team facilities was to wait until all 32 teams could access their facilities? 

So if the Bills can't but others can...FOUL!!!!

Again, they said that was the original thought (as you stated) but then transitioned to a more concerted effort to open. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

On 5/16/2020 at 11:21 AM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Let’s not turn this into another Covid thread. Can’t we all hope for the best? Hope that each day brings more news like this? We all desperately want the Bills season to take place. Let’s just soak in a little positive news. 

We are doomed but dying is part of life

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Interestingly though the link says May 18, 2020 when I follow it it's timestamped May 17th

According to Cuomo's briefing May 18 (this am) WNY has met all the criteria and may reopen.

Apparently sufficient contact tracers hired AND trained was the stopping point, and more had to be ID'd and take online training.

Phase 1 is just manufacturing and retail (with curbside pickup only), the bills would need a wiaver to reopen, I am not sure what phase they would fall in , 2, 3 or even 4. 

Edited by Mrbojanglezs

38 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Phase 1 is just manufacturing and retail (with curbside pickup only), the bills would need a wiaver to reopen, I am not sure what phase they would fall in , 2, 3 or even 4. 

Be a good question to ask one of our reporters.  Since the trainers provide non critical Med services I would think that should be early.  I thought phase one?

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

The approach I’ve seen referenced by one college president in reference to football is that they would utilize the model as if that player had the flu. They would isolate any player who tests positive and go forward.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Be a good question to ask one of our reporters.  Since the trainers provide non critical Med services I would think that should be early.  I thought phase one?

med services are phase 2 I believe unless the Bills file for a waiver

15 hours ago, njbuff said:

the real “Fun” won’t begin until a team purposely hides the fact that their Star Player, who is asymptomatic, tests positive.

but since the game is soooo important, they play him anyway.

that will make for a entertaining “Coronagate”

• Like (+1) 1