Gretchen Whitmer

There is just something about her that really rubs me the wrong way. I’m not someone who is ardent Democrat or Republican and I have nothing against women in leadership positions (I actually voted Hillary). 

I just can’t pinpoint it with her, but every time I hear her talk I get annoyed. Obviously I don’t condone violence, but I can see why she in particular is riling folks up out there. It just seems like more so than other democratic governors she is really using this horrible situation to build up her brand. 

Am I wrong for thinking this? To be clear I don’t live in Michigan and don’t really have an opinion on what the right course of action is for her particular state. 

7 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

There is just something about her that really rubs me the wrong way. I’m not someone who is ardent Democrat or Republican and I have nothing against women in leadership positions (I actually voted Hillary). 

I just can’t pinpoint it with her, but every time I hear her talk I get annoyed. Obviously I don’t condone violence, but I can see why she in particular is riling folks up out there. It just seems like more so than other democratic governors she is really using this horrible situation to build up her brand. 

Am I wrong for thinking this? To be clear I don’t live in Michigan and don’t really have an opinion on what the right course of action is for her particular state. 

It seemed like they tried to set her up for being the VP nominee by giving her the latest SOTU rebuttal, but she's ***** that up with her actions during the pandemic.  I doubt she gets re-elected to any position again.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

I just can’t pinpoint it with her, but every time I hear her talk I get annoyed.

She smiles when she talks to the cameras, even though she doesn’t want to smile while talking. 

Trump supporter pretending to be a normal person? 

• Like (+1) 1

Like most Democrats, she comes across as a power hungry sociopath weaponizing “political correctness” to usurp even more power and rights from citizens.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump supporter pretending to be a normal person? 

Just when I thought that this weekend was going to be Tiberius free.......................................  And it is not as simple as giving the toilet handle another tug to see if the turd will finally go away...................................

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Just when I thought that this weekend was going to be Tiberius free.......................................  And it is not as simple as giving the toilet handle another tug to see if the turd will finally go away...................................

Lol, eat sh it loser 

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You will cry if I don't give you attention.  Probably negatively affects your Soros backed paycheck if the post backs decline.

Isn’t there any garbage that needs cleaned up around the trailer park? Go get to work! 

Have a a good day Rob, I’m out ?️

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Isn’t there any garbage that needs cleaned up around the trailer park? Go get to work! 

Have a a good day Rob, I’m out ?️

You screwed up.  That should be a Q Tip retort done under that sock.  Anyways, no trailer park for me so nobody to stop you from peeking through the bathroom window of the mobile home on straw bales next to yours.  My house is made with bricks and sits on a cinder block foundation with full basement.  Thanks for asking.  

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Like most Democrats, she comes across as a power hungry sociopath weaponizing “political correctness” to usurp even more power and rights from citizens.

Yes, she does. If (half)Whitmer wasn’t a woman, she’d be described as having a very punchable face lol. She is the very definition of a liberal tyrant. Just a power mad, nanny state loving dictator. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes, she does. If (half)Whitmer wasn’t a woman, she’d be described as having a very punchable face lol. She is the very definition of a liberal tyrant. Just a power mad, nanny state loving dictator. 

Yes, she's a government knows best politician and doesn't like her decisions questioned by the little people. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes, she's a government knows best politician and doesn't like her decisions questioned by the little people. 

My favorite was when she proclaimed nazis we’re marching on her office. Hey Gretchen! The flags were there to say that YOU’RE the one acting like a Nazi! She’s dumb as a bag of rocks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

My favorite was when she proclaimed nazis we’re marching on her office. Hey Gretchen! The flags were there to say that YOU’RE the one acting like a Nazi! She’s dumb as a bag of rocks.

Why are you insulting rocks?

Edited by Just Joshin'

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

a liberal floater?

You guys criticizing Gretchen should walk a mile in her high heels. She clearly has her head on straight and knows that fish caught out of a canoe are better for you than those caught out of a boat with a motor. 

See the source image

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You screwed up.  That should be a Q Tip retort done under that sock.  Anyways, no trailer park for me so nobody to stop you from peeking through the bathroom window of the mobile home on straw bales next to yours.  My house is made with bricks and sits on a cinder block foundation with full basement.  Thanks for asking.  

Wow, that sounds like a nice house! I have no problem with the government funding re tards. It’s actually quite a nice gesture. Once again, congrats! 

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Wow, that sounds like a nice house! I have no problem with the government funding re tards. It’s actually quite a nice gesture. Once again, congrats! 

I wish all my walls said Genny Cream Ale on them.  Actually, I don't.  Your county sponsored garden should have sprouts coming up.  Next job for you will be to transplant the tomatoes and the cukes.  I hear fishing is good down on the creek.

• Thank you (+1) 1