Raiders new stadium looks like...

major

7 hours ago, Putin said:

Buffalo blue color town make the new stadium look like a big 

lunch pail  !!!

GO BILLS !!!

17125_44_image.png             5211_44_image.png

Great idea                            Bills stadium ^^^^                                                                                         Retractable roof ^^^^^^^^^      

Edited by Happy
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lmao, love the B17 tweet.

9 hours ago, Happy said:

Great idea                            Bills stadium ^^^^                                                                                         Retractable roof ^^^^^^^^^      

I automatically got a vision of Kelsey when I saw that lunchpail.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

It is but I think they almost never have it open. Similarly, in Houston I think I heard it’s only been open something like 7 times in the last decade. Makes more sense there obv due to the heat but you’d think Lucas oil would be open more early season. I think a lot of it has to do with the fans being “trained” from the Peyton days to be quiet on offense and loud on D. I find colts fans to typically be pretty uninformed / bandwagonish though. 

Can Bills hire some of those trainers?

I think the stadium was designed to honor the recent arrival of professional hockey to Las Vegas.  They designed it to look like a hockey puck.  It'll be ideal for the NHL's winter classic game

17 hours ago, Happy said:

Anyone remember the Brady Bunch episode where the lady wanted Mr Brady to design her cosmetics factory to look like a ‘fluffy’ pink compact? I think it was Zsa Zsa Gabor.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Anyone remember the Brady Bunch episode where the lady wanted Mr Brady to design her cosmetics factory to look like a ‘fluffy’ pink compact? I think it was Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Now that you mention that, I do remember that episode.  You are probably right about Zsa Zsa.  Joe Namath made an appearance on an episode.