Beane on The Pat McAfee Show Today

The Gronk stuff bothered me, too. However, I do enjoy Gronk in other places, interviews, shows, etc. His goofy wackiness and laugh can be infectious. I wonder if this is a case of him having been a Patriot plus that really bad play with White. With the cheap hit, I wouldn't want to be remembered for my worst moment. Does anyone know if he regrets it? Has he spoken about it?

17 minutes ago, Chas56 said:

The Gronk stuff bothered me, too. However, I do enjoy Gronk in other places, interviews, shows, etc. His goofy wackiness and laugh can be infectious. I wonder if this is a case of him having been a Patriot plus that really bad play with White. With the cheap hit, I wouldn't want to be remembered for my worst moment. Does anyone know if he regrets it? Has he spoken about it?

He would’ve only regretted it if it him him more in the pocketbook, even though he claimed to have not spent any salary.

2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I like Beane, good stuff for the most part.

The Gronk praising bothered me. Doesn't ANYONE in the organization care about one of the dirtiest shots we've ever seen that he landed on one of our best players? I mean I know we didn't do anything to fight back but to gush about him as a player and person is rough to hear. That guy is a piece of trash. 

Why torch that bridge? He's from the area and if he wants to play after Brady hangs it up, maybe he comes up to play. If there's any residual feelings tre should work it out with him.

McAfee is great on College Game Day. Either it would be an epic success or a beautiful disaster, but ESPN should give serious thought to getting him involved in the revamped MNF broadcast in some way. I don’t know if he has the chops to pull off a two man booth setup, but definitely a 3 man booth if they go back to that format. 

13 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

The Gronk praising bothered me. Doesn't ANYONE in the organization care about one of the dirtiest shots we've ever seen that he landed on one of our best players? I mean I know we didn't do anything to fight back but to gush about him as a player and person is rough to hear. That guy is a piece of trash. 

I don't think the issues have to be combined.

You can appreciate him as a player, and what he brings to the sport whilst also not liking that hit. 

If you only praise players who have never done anything wrong, it's going to be a pretty short list

15 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Beane is a classy guy he isn`t going to bad mouth a player on live TV or Radio.

I bet he feels differently in a private conversation with someone he trusts.

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, eball said:

Tremendous interview.  Literally every time I hear Beane speak I thank my lucky stars he came to Buffalo.  He and McD are building a monster.

This is case like when a team gets a free agent like our starting safeties.  Carolina developed him and we scarfed him up for there was no room for him to move up.

20 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

barely missed on Antonio Brown.... ?

Thank the Gods of good fortune for that... ?

On 5/15/2020 at 7:55 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Listened to the whole interview. Beane is a stud. Thanks for sharing. 

Right! Man... the way he broke down the Vonte Davis situation was crazy. ??

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I hate bedroom interviews

perhaps you should stop doing them.

Try starting the process at the Club perhaps?
Once you are both in the bed and you start asking or answering questions about your virginity and sexual preferences  ? I can see how that would make anyone uncomfortable.

Brandon Breane has been a boon for Buffalo Bills.

Love this Kid fo realz

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I hate bedroom interviews

Thou protests to much i think...

10 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

perhaps you should stop doing them.

Try starting the process at the Club perhaps?
Once you are both in the bed and you start asking or answering questions about your virginity and sexual preferences  ? I can see how that would make anyone uncomfortable.

Brandon Breane has been a boon for Buffalo Bills.

Love this Kid fo realz

I was kidding, thought it was pretty obvious but I really reeled you in....haaaaaa

32 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

You  guys took me seriously ??

OMG....

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Sarcasm... to  subtle I guess, ?

• Haha (+1) 1