Arrest warrant for armed robbery issued for Giants CB DeAndre Baker

This is great.

Dunbar: 

Shortly before the warrant for his arrest was issued Thursday, he held a 15-minute introductory teleconference call and told Seattle reporters:

"You just want to feel wanted at the end of the day. ...

I just hope to repay them with the way I carry myself as a person."

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Poleshifter said:

This is great.

Dunbar: 

Shortly before the warrant for his arrest was issued Thursday, he held a 15-minute introductory teleconference call and told Seattle reporters:

"You just want to feel wanted at the end of the day. ...

I just hope to repay them with the way I carry myself as a person."

Well, there's your 'ironic quote of the year' for 2020.  Just nudges out Governor Kemp's remarks regarding asymptomatic spread of Covid 19.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

9 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

4 watches worth $61,000?  Wow I need to raise my game

My favorite watch is an old digital Casio I picked out of a junk box for $5 at a local auction, and it amazingly still worked.  If I was given a $15k watch, I'd sell it to buy a new gaming computer, fix up and upgrade my car, and have plenty left over to pick up a good used winter car.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, whatdrought said:

What a bunch of idiots. How much could there possibly be in whatever place they were robbing to justify throwing away millions of dollars.

These guys are such knuckleheads.  Why would any millionaire commit such an act of stupidity, and then not think they would not be caught?  They deserve everything they get and if proven, they do real time.  The Seahawks and Giants if they have any proof should fire these guys immediately, and because they broke the conduct policy, most likely could void their contracts.

Gotta hear both sides here. Who are we to judge them? How do we know that the guns they had weren't just there for social distancing protection? If I had to guess, some people got within six feet and they calmly admonished them with their guns. Then, as punishment, they took their watches and money with the promise that it would be returned to them at the end of the week after they'd had time to think about their unsafe actions.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a748f2ae559b2018e40

Edited by LB3
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Gotta hear both sides here. Who are we to judge them? How do we know that the guns they had weren't just there for social distancing protection? If I had to guess, some people got within six feet and they calmly admonished them with their guns. Then, as punishment, they took their watches and money with the promise that it would be returned to them at the end of the week after they'd had time to think about their unsafe actions.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a748f2ae559b2018e40

So your saying they were really squirt guns filled with alcohol and bleach and they were going to clean the watches then give them back to stop the spread of Covid 19. If this is true we need to do a Andy Dalton like donation to these guys.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

From the above about Quinton Dunbar - 

"Shortly before the warrant for his arrest was issued Thursday, he held a 15-minute introductory teleconference call and told Seattle reporters: "You just want to feel wanted at the end of the day. ... I just hope to repay them with the way I carry myself as a person.""

2 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

My favorite watch is an old digital Casio I picked out of a junk box for $5 at a local auction, and it amazingly still worked.  If I was given a $15k watch, I'd sell it to buy a new gaming computer, fix up and upgrade my car, and have plenty left over to pick up a good used winter car.

Watches are interesting to me - but i dont think i have the cash to get into it.  Trying to save for a house upgrade.  maybe someday

11 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Unreal. 

Baker a 2019 first rounder. 

Dunbar on the last year of a 3 year contract , was traded to Sea for a 5th this off season , coming off his best year yet. Even with a terrible year and Dunbar would have still gotten a 1 year /3.5 mil type deal next year. 

They end up getting 800 cash and 2k in watches ?‍♂️ 

And jailtime.

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Well, there's your 'ironic quote of the year' for 2020.  Just nudges out Governor Kemp's remarks regarding asymptomatic spread of Covid 19.

ALL offBOARD the DERAIL TRAIN! Looking to drive this thread off the tracks I see. 

13 minutes ago, T master said:

If there is any truth to this at all the first thing that comes to mind is, if you make 6 figures a year working for the NFL - WHY would you even think of doing something that stupid ?? 

They want to prove that they are still Jenny from the block