Interviews with Whigham; Trainer - Davis / Moss. Also News of Josh Allen working out with Smoke, Diggs and Motor next week in Florida

3 hours ago, Lagoon Blues said:

Can you imagine what his numbers might have been if Milton didnt get injured...

I feel fine. Not sure how I could have helped. Sorry for  any perceived shortcoming that you viewed as an injury.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

So.....Gabe Davis....

and....Robert Woods

I wonder how closely the games of these two players resemble each other?

I think Davis is bigger, but ran a very incomplete route tree in college.  Robert Woods came into the league as a fairly polished route runner.  Davis was great at what he did in college, but he has a lot to work on in terms of route running.   This has nothing to do with his talent or work ethic.  It is simply about the deficiencies of his college background.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:11 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Kind of sounding as though the TE and Beasley are gonna be "odd men out"

Well, to be fair, neither are considered "deep threats" and that's the area Josh seems to be focusing on.

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I remember that skit.

I just strikes me that this is a fan thing.

Probably so, although from pressers you'll hear guys referring to some of the coaches by nicknames too, like Daboll being "Coach Dabs" and the like. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/15/2020 at 12:06 AM, Special K said:

As I said in the Gabe Davis draft thread, as a UCF alum, I've watched this guy dominate for years, and is the exact type of WR the Bills receiver corps was lacking. Big, strong, hands-catcher with a large catch radius.

Keep in mind that this guy was a top option on an offense that lead UCF to an undefeated season, a Bowl win vs. Auburn, and an overall 25 game win streak. Last season, when UCF played Stanford, Davis was guarded by a CB that is projected to be a 1st round pick in next years draft and he completely abused him all day(well, first half until the game became a blowout).

I'm so excited to have him, and Zack Moss on this team!!

Davis was probably drafted to replace Beasley in a year or two 

And i'm sure Beane will draft Jon browns replacement next season. 

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kudos WEO, don't know why, but this particular question reminds me of SNL's "Deep Thoughts" segment. Good stuff!

Apparently there's website for that. 

https://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/

It’s sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs. 

10 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Davis was probably drafted to replace Beasley in a year or two 

And i'm sure Beane will draft Jon browns replacement next season. 

Yeah I know it’s early but I don’t really view Gabe Davis as a 3rd option slot guy

i think This is our number 2 in the bullpen diggs is he number one not number 2 and his year but down the road